General Chat

Wrong Name

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You can do both, marvel ('scuse the pun) at being on a film set whilst wishing everyone else would just stop gawping and get out of the frikkin way.

I shall take photos when training it down to London for lfcc in the summer, I feel the extra tourists who will be there at that time will really add to both the marvelling and the 'ffs'ing ;)

On 1/9/2019 at 8:35 AM, natedammit said:

No I mean the seemingly random set of numbers and letters that is R4wly97, where did it come from, specifically the first part?. 

Oh I see what you mean, R4WLY is the licence plate on my parents car and 97 for when I was born ^_^

16 hours ago, natedammit said:

The licence plate you say? Also known as the REGistration plate?

Oh yeah sorry about that :laugh: This is what happens when you are surrounded by Americans on Instagram :P

At least we now know why my nickname is also Reg!

Edited by R4wly97

11 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@wjbleming @Matthew Bleming Just thought I’d let you know that my Instagram page has been disabled because apparently I’m impersonating someone, haha yeah because I’m totally Peter Capaldi or something! I’m trying to get it back but anyway I thought I would let you know on here because I can’t tell any of my other followers! :crying::no:

Hopefully you'll get your Instagram back soon.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Matthew Bleming said:

Hopefully you'll get your Instagram back soon.

Thanks I’ll try but unfortunately it’s not looking good because fan accounts like mine are being deleted all the time at the moment so I think if I can’t get it back I won’t bother again! :coolthumb: