General Chat

Wrong Name

Hope everyone had a great Christmas :D I was very lucky to get a 3-day pass for LFCC 2019 :YAHOO:however it's only showing my dads and my self's 3 day pass ticket but not my mums so hoping to get that sorted out after the holidays are over :smile: Hope everyone has a happy new year!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DanielNvL said:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas :D I was very lucky to get a 3-day pass for LFCC 2019 :YAHOO:however it's only showing my dads and my self's 3 day pass ticket but not my mums so hoping to get that sorted out after the holidays are over :smile: Hope everyone has a happy new year!

Did you get an e-mail for all three? And what is "it"? ;)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Did you get an e-mail for all three? And what is "it"? ;)

My mum and dad got an email to claim the tickets for 4 tickets on the Eventbrite website as I also got a Billy Dee Williams Diamond Pass for Christmas :)  It shows on Eventbrite that they purchased 4 tickets but when we go to click on print tickets it only shows 3 which is the Billy Dee Williams Diamond Pass, my 3 day entry ticket and my dads 3 day entry ticket on the PDF :) 

6 hours ago, DanielNvL said:

My mum and dad got an email to claim the tickets for 4 tickets on the Eventbrite website as I also got a Billy Dee Williams Diamond Pass for Christmas :)  It shows on Eventbrite that they purchased 4 tickets but when we go to click on print tickets it only shows 3 which is the Billy Dee Williams Diamond Pass, my 3 day entry ticket and my dads 3 day entry ticket on the PDF :) 

As you're sure it's not there that's a store question then, sorry. And yeah, that would require waiting til beginning of January.

• Thanks 1