General Chat

Wrong Name

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

If anyone is offended let me know and I'll remove it

Wasn't personally :) I'd actually seen that before, they're made with the intention of looking cute for kids to eat for dinner. Not quite hit the mark there eh... ;)

• Like 1

How to cheer yourself up when you're having your first day off sick for ages.

Book tickets for Fantastic Beasts for the weekend - I am so going to be better by then.

Find your Peter Capaldi photo from LFCC :YAHOO:. Took some doing. Number 867. Recognised some of you whilst looking for mine. Great photos :D

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

How to cheer yourself up when you're having your first day off sick for ages.

Book tickets for Fantastic Beasts for the weekend - I am so going to be better by then.

Find your Peter Capaldi photo from LFCC :YAHOO:. Took some doing. Number 867. Recognised some of you whilst looking for mine. Great photos :D

Aww I’m sorry to hear that get well soon! 

I am going to see Fantastic Beasts at the weekend too!

Omg I didn’t know they were up thanks for posting this, I know what I’m doing when I get home from work!! :whistling::YAHOO:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 1

i'm going to mention something which i spotted at the lfcc previously gone which irritated me but not enough to ruin my weekend: i saw several people (or it might have just 2 or 3) wearing offensive clothing which actually say f* off on there front (or back) of there top, or something similar, which made me very uncomfortable. these events are family-friendly yet i saw this offensive clothing. 

i don't know if its possible if someone could do like a shoutout to make sure all attendees alike are aware of what there wearing and what could cause offense...?

13 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Anyone seeing Fantastic Beasts The Crimes Of Grindelwald this week? Just booked tickets to see it this weekend! :clap:

I'm seeing it tonight! My cinema is doing a special advanced screening that's a double bill with the first. Can't wait!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxcat said:

i'm going to mention something which i spotted at the lfcc previously gone which irritated me but not enough to ruin my weekend: i saw several people (or it might have just 2 or 3) wearing offensive clothing which actually say f* off on there front (or back) of there top, or something similar, which made me very uncomfortable. these events are family-friendly yet i saw this offensive clothing. 

i don't know if its possible if someone could do like a shoutout to make sure all attendees alike are aware of what there wearing and what could cause offense...?

Problem is that a lot of attendees either don't follow the forums or the social media, so I think it's a good idea to post on fbook/tweet it but there will be a lot of people who don't see it. 

I think the only workable solution (that I can see) would be if it was stated in the T's&C's that offensive messages on clothing may prevent you getting access and it would have to be down to security on the entry desks, but that adds a big element to what they have to do when getting people in.

Edited by Raylenth

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Problem is that a lot of attendees either don't follow the forums or the social media, so I think it's a good idea to post on fbook/tweet it but there will be a lot of people who don't see it. 

I think the only workable solution (that I can see) would be if it was stated in the T's&C's that offensive messages on clothing may prevent you getting access and it would have to be down to security on the entry desks, but that adds a big element to what they have to do when getting people in.

You need it on the site where they sell tickets, should be included in one of those boxes you have to click, so even if 99% of us do not read it at least we have accepted the rules. And if anyone is denied..tough luck. You click..you read. I know some places, seen it happen, where ppl have been denied entry..even airlines..unless they change.