General Chat

Wrong Name

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

First of all, what the heck was that?

Second of all, you might be on to something

Image result for benedict cumberbatch the fifth estate gif

That's Professor Coldheart, the original villain of the Care Bears. It seems he may have a son, Benedict Colderheart.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7624772

:huh::blink::unsure::wacko::(:crying:

20 minutes ago, natedammit said:

That's Professor Coldheart, the original villain of the Care Bears. It seems he may have a son, Benedict Colderheart.

He seems easy to beat, they could just punch him mid dance and run away. Especially when he has the icicles coming out of his eyes and is effectively blind for a moment.

23 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

:huh::blink::unsure::wacko::(:crying:

He seems easy to beat, they could just punch him mid dance and run away. Especially when he has the icicles coming out of his eyes and is effectively blind for a moment.

Care Bears don't really punch people, it's better to use teamwork and kindness, plus the occasional bit of magic from our tummies.

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I am thank you Broo, how are you doing?

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

:sleep: except for that, I'm doing fine. How are you mommy? :smile:

Doing good thank you both :) our garage conversion finished recently (bedroom and wetroom for my son) so it's nice to have some calm in the house after a few weeks of chaos :)

Loking forward to some guest announcements hopefully starting sometime in the next month or so too :)

What y'all been up to this weekend?

Boring gardening unfortunately.  Been to the tip, just chopped down the last of the tomato plants and deconstructing the plastic greenhouses, ready for another tip run next weekend.  At least it will look tidier for a bit when it's all gone .

Edited by Raylenth

Work work all weekend, until 10pm. I have actually been suggested a new job, which I might apply for. Same company but better hours and so. I have to think about it. 

We are supposed to get snow next week so time to get out the winter gear.

Edited by Chris1970