General Chat

Wrong Name

On 9/30/2018 at 3:12 PM, Matthew Bleming said:

1 week to go until the new series of Doctor Who :YAHOO::clap:

Much as I will miss Peter am really looking forward to what Jodie will bring to the role. Hope she's given a fair chance. Been too much negativity. He's too young (?!), he's too old (?!!), she's too female (?!!!). Judge on the performance. Role on Sunday. 

• Like 3

Just seen the preview clip to the first episode 'the woman who fell to earth' and I have to say the show is in great hands. A woman doctor has been long overdue in my opinion glad to see it finally happening. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

:o Heathen!

Lol, I am a lifetime Who fan but I freely admit my enthusiasm for it has waned a bit in the last few Smith eps and the Capaldi years (Sorry R4!)

Runs away quickly!

Edited by Raylenth

I watched the most Who I've watched since the McCoy era the other day at work (about 3 or 4 episodes). Someone was doing some testing and needed a video playing so they put on some Ecclestone episodes from iPlayer. Sorry to say that it still didn't grab me. People have told me that the show was finding it's feet a bit at that time, but I'm sorry to say it's just not for me. 

Edited by Wrong Name

15 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I watched the most Who I've watched since the McCoy era the other day at work (about 3 or 4 episodes). Someone was doing some testing and needed a video playing so they put on some Ecclestone episodes from iPlayer. Sorry to say that it still didn't grab me. People have told me that the show was finding it's feet a bit at that time, but I'm sorry to say it's just not for me. 

As Chris says, we can't all like the same stuff

• Like 1

22 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Peter Capaldi Fan Thanks for following me :D

And thanks for following me. My first ever. I am new to forums- excuse me while I work my way round and into the 21st century. Impression- good fun with a nice bunch of people. Thank you for making a newbie feel welcome. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

And thanks for following me. My first ever. I am new to forums- excuse me while I work my way round and into the 21st century. Impression- good fun with a nice bunch of people. Thank you for making a newbie feel welcome. 

Ask anything you want, we will help as much as we can, don't mind the occasional insanity and zombie bear

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

You’re welcome :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Just make a slur about Cumbers/Sherlock and we will be even ;)

Actually I saw a trailer for the grinch last night and I was saying to my mum that I wanted to watch it because of BC so I think you’re safe for now ;)

I was watching him in Star Trek the other day as well :lol:

Edited by R4wly97

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Actually I saw a trailer for the grinch last night and I was saying to my mum that I wanted to watch it because of BC so I think you’re safe for now ;)

I was watching him in Star Trek the other day as well :lol:

Hah, I noticed it was on Film 4 but couldn't watch it, but I have seen it about a million times.  The one film I will admit he's over acting in :P  Not sure I'll see Grinch at the cinema, I may do, but i'll certainly watch it at some point.

Edited by Raylenth

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hah, I noticed it was on Film 4 but couldn't watch it, but I have seen it about a million times.  The one film I will admit he's over acting in :P  Not sure I'll see Grinch at the cinema, I may do, but i'll certainly watch it at some point.

I have a little sister I have an excuse to go and watch it at the cinema :lol:

I’m glad someone on here is keeping me sane, I’ve been given the whole week off work because I’m ill, basically spending every day on the sofa or sleeping, glad I’ve got the forum and my Doctor Who boxsets to stop me from losing my mind! :lol: