General Chat

Wrong Name

Didn't want to create a whole new topic in the Belfast sub forum but thought I'd mention it here, mods, but wanted to raise for the Belfast Con in case it hasn't been noticed, there's a difference in the venue. Forum says it's the SSE Arena, but the FCCBelfast website says its in the Titianic Exhibition Centre again. Not sure which location it's being held.

1 hour ago, MrsCorleone said:

This is a general chat, thats why I ask here. Under the pics of everybody are green points which are getting more - what does it mean. When do you get these points?

That's your reputation, which basically is a count of the number of times someone has Liked/Laughed/Thanked a post of yours :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrsCorleone said:

This is a general chat, thats why I ask here. Under the pics of everybody are green points which are getting more - what does it mean. When do you get these points?

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

That's your reputation, which basically is a count of the number of times someone has Liked/Laughed/Thanked a post of yours :)

If you click on it it takes you to a breakdown as Broo described

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

If you click on it it takes you to a breakdown as Broo described

:o Didn't know that!!! :o

2 hours ago, Broo said:

Heh, I didn't realise that. A quick look shows I've only made ten people cry. Must try harder... ;)

I've made 24 people cry :WINCE: and some how made 3 people confused....

• Haha 1

On 9/21/2018 at 9:02 PM, wjbleming said:

Didn't want to create a whole new topic in the Belfast sub forum but thought I'd mention it here, mods, but wanted to raise for the Belfast Con in case it hasn't been noticed, there's a difference in the venue. Forum says it's the SSE Arena, but the FCCBelfast website says its in the Titianic Exhibition Centre again. Not sure which location it's being held.

Titanic Exhibition Centre. Thanks, changed.