Guest Suggestions

Wrong Name

Since the Fear the Walking Dead actors clearly aren't filming, I'm hoping you could invite a couple more of them! They would certainly be popular.

I'm guessing Jenna Elfman (and Austin Amelio) might be off the table, but I'd love it if you could get Maggie Grace, Danay Garcia, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Rubén Blades, Colman Domingo, Alexa Nisenson, Daryl Mitchell and Mo Collins. Any of the previous cast members, especially Kim Dickens, would certainly be welcome as well ;) 

• Like 1

Deborah Ann Woll (Daredevil, The Punisher, True Blood, Escape Room & Catch 44)
Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)
Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, Transformers: Robots in Disguise & End of Watch)
Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)
Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)
Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 8:29 PM, Broo said:

Amanda Tapping! :)

I met her early on in the year and got to work with her for a few hours shes just a lovely lady everybody loved her i have to shamefully admit this but i have never seen stargate though:blink:

On 6/30/2019 at 12:17 AM, wjbleming said:

Corin Nemec, Ben Browder, Tony Amendola and Claudia Black!

On 6/30/2019 at 9:06 AM, VikingGrrrl said:

Yes please!!! :wub:

All the YES here too!!! 

On 6/30/2019 at 7:46 AM, Raylenth said:

Met, met, met and met :whistling:

2 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I met her early on in the year and got to work with her for a few hours shes just a lovely lady everybody loved her i have to shamefully admit this but i have never seen stargate though:blink:

I hate you both and by that I mean I am so happy that you guys got to experience these wonderful things that I am in no way jealous of

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

All the YES here too!!! 

I hate you both and by that I mean I am so happy that you guys got to experience these wonderful things that I am in no way jealous of

I will not tell you how many times I have met Amanda, but it's a lot :whistling:.  And she is truly a genuinely wonderful person.  I have met most of the cast a few times and they are actually all awesome, there isn't a single one of them that I have every heard a bad thing about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I will not tell you how many times I have met Amanda, but it's a lot :whistling:.  And she is truly a genuinely wonderful person.  I have met most of the cast a few times and they are actually all awesome, there isn't a single one of them that I have every heard a bad thing about.

Aw see now I'm all just :wub::wub::wub:

51 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

More West Wing guests would be amazing!

Allison Janney

Bradley Whitford

Richard Schiff

Joshua Malina

Rob Lowe

Janel Moloney

Dulé Hill

Stockard Channing

Yup. That would be incredible. I’ll add Jimmy Smitts too (there’s Star Wars and Sons of Anarchy connections there too) and Alan Alda.

Emilio Estevez to complete the Sheen set would be awesome too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

Yup. That would be incredible. I’ll add Jimmy Smitts too (there’s Star Wars and Sons of Anarchy connections there too) and Alan Alda.

Emilio Estevez to complete the Sheen set would be awesome too.

Knew I forgot some! I was looking at IMDb because I couldn't remember if Allison has one L or two and they aren't on the first page. Would love to meet Jimmy and Alan too.