Guest Suggestions

Wrong Name

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Heroes, Californication, Betas & The Collector)
Mischa Barton (The O.C., The Sixth Sense, St Trinian’s & Once and Again)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, The Good Place, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead, Don’t Breathe & Shameless)

• Like 3

After how amazing Captain Marvel was you would be fools if you don't try and get Brie Larson. You managed other big MCU stars like Benedict Cumberbatch a few years ago so I don't see why there couldn't be a chance for her to come.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

After how amazing Captain Marvel was you would be fools if you don't try and get Brie Larson. You managed other big MCU stars like Benedict Cumberbatch a few years ago so I don't see why there couldn't be a chance for her to come.

She has said recently that she doesn’t sign autographs (although I have seen her pictured signing one for a little girl) so I don’t think she would be likely for this kind of event.

56 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

She has said recently that she doesn’t sign autographs (although I have seen her pictured signing one for a little girl) so I don’t think she would be likely for this kind of event.

edit: I would love to be proven wrong though!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

edit: I would love to be proven wrong though!

Fair enough. How about some other MCU stars who do conventions like Benedict Cumberbatch or Elizebeth Olsen

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JokerJosh said:

Fair enough. How about some other MCU stars who do conventions like Benedict Cumberbatch or Elizebeth Olsen

They are quite aware that everyone wants the big Marvel names and will get them if they can.  Having said that, come one Show masters. 

• Like 1

Having watched the Lord of the Rings films again yesterday, I'd like to put some of those cast members forward as suggestions. I'm still missing quite a couple! :D

So please:

- Elijah Wood (it's been a while since he did a European con if I'm not mistaken), Sean Bean (he does seem to have taken an interest in doing conventions), Orlando Bloom (same as Sean Bean), Andy Serkis (is really busy, but he still seems to do them once in a while), Liv Tyler (not sure if the one UK con she did was an exception, but I missed out on that one), Marton Csokas, Miranda Otto, Bruce Hopkins, Paul Norell, John Bach, Lawrence Makoare, Bruce Spence, 

I also have another item for Brad Dourif to sign.

I don't think Viggo Mortensen will ever do a convention, but feel free to prove me wrong ;) Same goes for Cate Blanchett and Hugo Weaving.

As for the Hobbit:

James Nesbitt, Lee Pace, Evangeline Lilly (it's the 15th anniversary of Lost!), Luke Evans, John Bell, Mikael Persbrandt, John Tui

Martin Freeman and Richard Armitage seem very unlikely, but same as above.

• Like 3