Guest Suggestions

Wrong Name

2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Dave Bautista wasn't scheduled to attend last year. Saying anything more would be breaking the forum rules.

he cancelled an appearance in london. Never said anything other than that. And didn´t even thought of saying anything more than that. He cancelled London and why would he not want to go to THIS LFCC THIS year? I don´t understand why this is important :unsure: I am not breaking any rules on here :wacko::no::grump:

The main thing is, he do cons in europe, so why not LFCC this year? There is at least the chance!

Edited by CaptainObvious

39 minutes ago, CaptainObvious said:

he cancelled an appearance in london. Never said anything other than that. And didn´t even thought of saying anything more than that. He cancelled London and why would he not want to go to THIS LFCC THIS year? I don´t understand why this is important :unsure: I am not breaking any rules on here :wacko::no::grump:

The main thing is, he do cons in europe, so why not LFCC this year? There is at least the chance!

You aren't at all, but ironically by being so circumspect in your post it made it sound like you were mixed up and thought it was LFCC he was booked at.  I would have posted the same reply to you as Lemming did if he hadn't have done it first - It's a kind of damned if you do/don't thing, you can't provide details or you break the rules, but don't provide enough and people think you are confused.  :lol:

Edited by Raylenth

2 hours ago, JokerJosh said:

Natale Dormer. I know she attended a few years ago but couldn't go that year so would love the chance again

2017. Yes, would be nice to have her back. But being a busy little bee I know she can be abit tricky to get. But one can always hope.

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

You aren't at all, but ironically by being so circumspect in your post it made it sound like you were mixed up and thought it was LFCC he was booked at.  I would have posted the same reply to you as Lemming did if he hadn't have done it first - It's a kind of damned if you do/don't thing, you can't provide details or you break the rules, but don't provide enough and people think you are confused.  :lol:

^^ This. lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matthew Bleming said:

Karen Gillan 

I was just going to suggest Karen Gillan! She seems to be in the UK according to her instagram.

I would absolutely love to meet her for both her Doctor Who and Marvel roles

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, WilfMott said:

I was just going to suggest Karen Gillan! She seems to be in the UK according to her instagram.

I would absolutely love to meet her for both her Doctor Who and Marvel roles

Seen on her Twitter saying she's back in London, fingers crossed.

• Like 4

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville, Take Two & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1