Guest Suggestions

Wrong Name

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Teresa Palmer (A Discovery of Witches, Hacksaw Ridge, I Am Number Four, Warm Bodies & The Grudge 2)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Olivia Cooke (Bates Motel, Ready Player One & Ouija) 
Claire Danes (Terminator 3, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

• Like 1

Michael Rooker!

PLEASE!

And we NEED Karen Gillan! (Jumanji, Guardians of the Galaxy, Infinity War, Endgame and Doctor WHO!) WOAH We NEED her!!

:wub:Karen Gillan :wub:

-Also Agents of Shield Cast please (: 

-Ready Player One Cast <3

And any chance of bringing back --->Matt Smith<--- for those who couldn´t attend last year? ;) Would be an awesome combination with -->Karen Gillan<-- ;):D

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, CaptainObvious said:

And any chance of bringing back --->Matt Smith<--- for those who couldn´t attend last year? ;) Would be an awesome combination with -->Karen Gillan<-- ;):D

Once again - yes, yes and yes for both. :wub:

• Like 1

Timothy Olyphant

Drew Barrymore

Timothy Spall

Timothy Dalton

Christopher Fairbank

Jimmy Nail

Tim Healy

Kevin Whately 

Steve Coogan

Bruce Campbell

David Jason

Nicholas Lyndhurst

Elizabeth Olson

Krysten Ritter

Carrie Anne Moss

Eric Bana

Brett Hart

Jake The Snake Roberts

Charlie Cox

Ric Flair

There's a few Timothy's in there if you hadn't noticed. 

Hopefully we'll start to see more guest announcements coming in thick and fast over the coming weeks. It's been a bit quiet as of late, but appreciate its still a few months from the event. I'm just impatient!

• Like 2

Regarding the threads that pop up every so often in this forum then get closed due to them being variations of guest suggestion threads, there is a whole section on the forum dedicated to guest suggestions where people can start all the topics they like.

19 hours ago, fanowaty said:

Yes! Alex Kingston is one of my dream guests to meet. Along with Michelle Gomez :wub:

I met Michelle Gomez at lfcc a few years back and she is awesome and so funny especially with the photoshoots doing different poses and she wore cat ears too hilarious! :lol: would love to meet her again!

1 hour ago, ShieldAgent said:

I met Michelle Gomez at lfcc a few years back and she is awesome and so funny especially with the photoshoots doing different poses and she wore cat ears too hilarious! :lol: would love to meet her again!

Yes, she would be an instant buy for me :wub:

This is a suggestion and a question kinda but just curious is there any chance of announcing singers or band members etc cause I’m confused after meatloaf last year, was that because he was an actor as well?

with that being said sir elton would be brilliant to see at a con, could match up nicely with his farewell tour and would love to get a signature on a kingsman dvd

• Like 1