Joe Keery

Natalia Dyer

Tom Holland

Elizabeth Olsen

Sam Raimi

Dana DeLorenzo

Nathalie Emmanuel

• Like 4

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville, Take Two & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1

So I've only been coming to LFCC since 2015...

What do people think about inventing film makers? Directors, producers, costume & design etc. ? How often does it really happen, if at all?

I'd really love to get someone like Tim Burton or Wes Anderson.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kelligrafie said:

What do people think about inventing film makers? Directors, producers, costume & design etc. ? How often does it really happen, if at all?

I don't know how often it happens, but I know it does. Tobe Hooper (director of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Poltegeist etc) attended a couple of years ago, and if I'm not mistaken George Romero attended an event some time ago as well. So directors are certainly possible, however I'm unsure about the other categories you mentioned.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kelligrafie said:

Tim Burton would be amazing 

• Like 2

My gosh, there have been some awesome names included in this so far!

I am going to throw my tuppence in the SM wishing well and say I would LOVE to have some LOTR guests, Firefly guests (especially Nathan Fillion, as I have met a few others!), Farscape guests (particularly as it is an anniversary year!), more Doctor Who guests (though there is already a pretty good line up so far - so excited!), Buffy guests, Marvel guests, Harry Potter guests, Star Wars guests... I don't think I can actually list all the different types of guest I would love to meet as it would take too long... 

Uh oh - can open, worms everywhere...

Oooh, ooooh, Jackie Chan! And Dwayne Johnson! And Whoopi Goldberg! And Helen Mirren! And Sigourney Weaver! And Michelle Yeoh! And Stanley Tucci! And Zoe Saldana! And Julianne Moore! And Woody Harrelson! And Vin Diesel! And Harrison Ford! And...

I think I need to stop and go and lie down now...

• Like 4

Mads mikkelson, sadly my first time attending lfcc was 2 years ago and I didn’t wanna spend big money but now I definitely regret not meeting him, also if anyone has met him is he nice? Cause he seems like such a chill guy 

6 minutes ago, Rydog2k said:

Mads mikkelson, sadly my first time attending lfcc was 2 years ago and I didn’t wanna spend big money but now I definitely regret not meeting him, also if anyone has met him is he nice? Cause he seems like such a chill guy 

I met him last year in Birmingham and he is very cool.

On 3/17/2019 at 7:26 PM, kelligrafie said:

if anything those who are well known but now less busy are possibly more likely to b invited, but who knows to b certain? but there r so many i'd like to meet and i don't know if its me or the fact dr who producers and screenwriters could b more plausible...?

sting (dune, quadrophenia, the simpsons, emperors new groove)

phil davis (sherlock, poldark, alien3)

ray winstone (beowulf, indiana jones)

timothy spall (harry potter)

gerard naprous (mission impossible)

ralph bakshi (lord of the rings)

clinton greyn (dr who)

sheila hancock (boy in striped pyjamas, dr who)

jeremy brudenell (david copperfield, highlander)

aesop aquarian (lord of the rings, power rangers)

walter robles (total recall, the golden child)

tom hollander (pirates of the caribbean, baptiste, bohemian rhapsody)

carol ann ford (dr who)

• Like 1

Jeremy Palko and Lindsley Register from the walking dead have said that they would love to come to LFCC this year on social media.

Jeremy posted his agents details in reply to whether he would like to come. Please make this happen. youve always had TWD guests and there are so many people that have been in the show that would love to come.