Guest Suggestions

Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Lenasbitch92 said:

Damn that’s a shame 

It's pretty standard, unless the companies have an agreement (which can happen) then there's usually an exclusion period where they can't appear at other events for a certain period of time.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's pretty standard, unless the companies have an agreement (which can happen) then there's usually an exclusion period where they can't appear at other events for a certain period of time.

Yh I remember seeing something about that before just completely forgot about it lol

Natalie Portman (Star Wars, Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)
Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Trolls, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)
David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)
Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)
Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Gossip Girl, Human Kind Of, Weeds & Guidance)
David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Outcast, Parenthood & Big Fish)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

The cast from maid marian and her merry men....this has nothing to do with marian being my planned cosplay. ;)

I've thought about starting a maid Marian poster (what with Tony Robinson and Mike Edmonds at collectormania) and Danny John jules being a con regular but have never seen a poster to start one with!!!! I'll look out for you at lfcc and try and grab a photo !!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zombiebeegee said:

I've thought about starting a maid Marian poster (what with Tony Robinson and Mike Edmonds at collectormania) and Danny John jules being a con regular but have never seen a poster to start one with!!!! I'll look out for you at lfcc and try and grab a photo !!!!

I was thinking of getting my box set of the series dvd signed.

I have to admit that I had a small crush on robin hood from the series. 

4 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

I was thinking of getting my box set of the series dvd signed.

I have to admit that I had a small crush on robin hood from the series. 

I was in a play once that was directed by the lady who played “Rotten Rose” in Maid Marion. She was really lovely. I think she was a writer on MM too.