Guest Suggestions

Wrong Name

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Is this your first LFCC that you're gonna attend? Matt and David were here in july 2018 and Mads in 2016 and 2017. All of them are great guests who are always very welcome :D

No i was at the LFCC last year. and out of sheer luck i was able to meet Matt for the TARDIS photoshoot. Unfortunately i was too late for Tennant

Edited by Dreikov

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah my bad, I literally meant the 2 at the top.

We want Hugh and Mads!

Yes. They're too precious <3
I'm a recent Hannifan. I had heard of the show before but didn't watch it. It was on my (LONG) list of shows I had to watch someday. And I did. 2 weeks ago. And i binge watched the 3 seasons ! That's how addicted i grew. And now i'm attracted to Mads and I can't say why.
And since i went full Yandere mode, i wrote to his manager asking him if he could talk Mads into coming to the LFCC and he said I should ask THEM. So yeah, that's why i'm here lol. Hopefully he'll be a guest

Edited by Dreikov

7 minutes ago, Dreikov said:

Yes. They're too precious <3
I'm a recent Hannifan. I had heard of the show before but didn't watch it. It was on my (LONG) list of shows I had to watch someday. And I did. 2 weeks ago. And i binge watched the 3 seasons ! That's how addicted i grew. And now i'm attracted to Mads and I can't say why.
And since i went full Yandere mode, i wrote to his manager asking him if he could talk Mads into coming to the LFCC and he said I should ask THEM. So yeah, that's why i'm here lol. Hopefully he'll be a guest

Hannibal is totally awesome.  Mads has been a guest at Showmasters events about 3 times now and is always popular so hopefully we will see him back at some point.

22 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Derek Jacobi (Still my most wanted guest because he always cancels every con last minute)

Geoffrey Beevers (totally not waiting to finish my Master collection)

Gordon Tipple

second this!!

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)
Chad Lindberg (Supernatural, CSI: NY, I Spit On Your Grave & Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.)
Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls, Un-Real & Life Unexpected)
Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)
Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko, The Last Airbender & Aim High)
Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

• Like 1