Charlie Heaton

Tom Holland

Elizabeth Olsen

Krysten Ritter

Sam Raimi

Mitch Pileggi

• Like 3

1 hour ago, spengler said:

C to the a to the m to the e to the r to the o to the n. D to the i to the a to the z.

Oh yes, I would like Ctotheatothemtotheetothertotheotothen Dtotheitotheatothez to come very much. Great actress, loved her in Atothentothentotheitothee...

• Like 1

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)
Bailey Chase (Buffy, Batman Vs Superman, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)
Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)
Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)
Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Gone, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor :borg: & Percy Jackson)
Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawson’s Creek & Buffy)

• Like 1

Dennis Waterman (minder), Dempsey and makepeace (Michael Brandon and Glynis barber), Pearl Mackie, Peter capaldi and Matt lucas(for the trio photo op), Ted Danson and kirstie alley (anyone from cheers), Karen Allen, ally sheedy, Richard Dreyfuss, billie piper, Pearl Mackie, Pearl Mackie and Pearl Mackie lol xx

Edited by Hanklily
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

Charlie Sheen has started doing Conventions now. So would it be possible to ask Charlie Sheen please.

He is attending Dortmund Comic con in Germany this April, You can Pre Order his Autograph when they go live from SM. I'm sure he will make it to one of the London / Birmingham shows soon. :whistling:

15 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

He is attending Dortmund Comic con in Germany this April, You can Pre Order his Autograph when they go live from SM. I'm sure he will make it to one of the London / Birmingham shows soon. :whistling:

I'm really hoping they get him to come to London. Really want to meet Charlie Sheen.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

And if they can get Emilio Estevez, Kiefer et al well that would be perfect for a Young Guns reunion. Just saying.

• Like 2