What We Left Behind World Premiere

StuartG2198

• Moderators

We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Destination Star Trek will be hosting the world premiere of the highly anticipated Deep Space Nine Documentary “What We Left Behind”

Tickets are on sale Wednesday 7pm, for full details head over to destinationstartrek.com or visit us on Facebook.

E26CBDC7-F8C3-4C70-B34D-3DE5405D4231.jpeg

Edited by StuartG2198

That's very exciting! I hope the website updates with details about this before ticket sale starts. I've never been to DST and it's a bit frustrating that the website's news section doesn't seem to update very much. I don't use Facebook, so this forum is the only place for me to be up to date.

7PM in UK timezone, I assume?

28 minutes ago, Perrydotto said:

That's very exciting! I hope the website updates with details about this before ticket sale starts. I've never been to DST and it's a bit frustrating that the website's news section doesn't seem to update very much. I don't use Facebook, so this forum is the only place for me to be up to date.

7PM in UK timezone, I assume?

It'll be taking place at DST, so, yep, 7pm UK time., Perry. :smile:

For Perry, copied from the Fbook post:

We are delighted to announce that Destination Star Trek will host the Red Carpet World Premier of the Deep Space Nine Documentary ‘ What We Left Behind’.

It will take place on Saturday evening at the event and you will be able to walk the red carpet and mingle with many of the stars from the show! Once seated in the main auditorium the producers will introduce the main event of the evening along with some help from the stars of Deep Space Nine. The red carpet walk will commence at 6.15pm with everyone seated for 7pm. The documentary should finish by 9.15pm giving plenty of time to hot foot it across to The Hilton to continue partying the night away with some very special entertainment we have arranged for you! All in all this is sure to be an unforgettable night and your chance to mingle with the stars! (Party ticket sold separately).

Tickets to go on sale at 7pm Wednesday along with the party tickets.

Just be sure to get in quick. Even though this is hosted by DST, like the Shatner’s World Performance on the Saturday night in 2016, you do not need a ticket for the convention to attend so there will be quite a bit of interest from non-attendees too. It will be hugely popular and probably sell out.

3 minutes ago, GodAtum said:

Does the Admiral VIP Package have this included?

It is unlikely to be no but given how expensive the admiral pass is they may amend the package to include it. As I said above it is “out of hours” and not a part of the “official” convention as non-convention goers can attend this event by purchasing a ticket for this show only. In fact people who purchase a ticket for the show get a free day pass for the Saturday at the convention. Shatner’s World was not included in any package last time. It is basically just using the Enterprise stage in the convention hall. The rest of the hall will be empty and in darkness. It was a strange experience last time. It felt like being allowed in after everyone went home.

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Reading the responses on Fbook to the tickets going up post, and I'm not saying this applies to all the prems mentioned above, but DST have said the prems are private events for the backers, so I'd guess this is the first 'public' event.

That definitely makes sense Ray