Autographs on behalf of someone

wasser_123

Hi Guys/Girls

I'am unable to attend this year but i would to be able to get William Shatner and Michael Dorn's autographs on an item. I am guessing that they aren't doing pre-orders as i can't find anything about it on the website.

If i posted the items, would someone be willing to get the autographs for me. I would cover cost of autographs on the day and return postage to myself. 

6 hours ago, wasser_123 said:

Hi Guys/Girls

I'am unable to attend this year but i would to be able to get William Shatner and Michael Dorn's autographs on an item. I am guessing that they aren't doing pre-orders as i can't find anything about it on the website.

If i posted the items, would someone be willing to get the autographs for me. I would cover cost of autographs on the day and return postage to myself. 

Have you checked the Pre-Order website ?

http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_1453729-Destination-Star-Trek-Birmingham.html

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wasser_123 said:

Hi Guys/Girls

I might be wrong but I don’t think you are allowed to ask for that on this forum as it would involve posting actual addresses or emails in the forum as DM’s are turned off. As Fred says though there is a pre-order service that you can send your own items into.