New Photo Shoots Available!

StuartG2198

15 hours ago, Raylenth said:

All schedules are usually about a week before

Is this a problem for still getting talk tickets, do they sell out fast? I've never been to DST so I'm really not certain how much potential timetable clashes I need to be afraid of. How likely is it? If a clash does occur, can I ask for my photo appointment to be moved in some way?

Edited by Perrydotto

37 minutes ago, Perrydotto said:

Is this a problem for still getting talk tickets, do they sell out fast? I've never been to DST so I'm really not certain how much potential timetable clashes I need to be afraid of. How likely is it? If a clash does occur, can I ask for my photo appointment to be moved in some way?

It is unlikely that the talks will sell out. The capacity of the Enterprise stage is huge. Timetable clashes are very, very common and are nothing to worry about. They are easily dealt with. You cannot ask for the photo shoot to be moved because it is not your personal shoot. It is happening to everyone at the same time. The more popular guests will have their shoots split into 2 (one AM and one PM). If you have a low enough batch number you can choose which to attend. Even if you are stuck with a high batch number and are unable to choose (say you have batch 8 and they only call batches 1-4 in the morning you’d be forced to go to the PM shoot) then you can explain at the booth that you have an overlap with a paid talk and could you go in the AM shoot. The blue and red shirts will do all they can to help if you explain the overlaps to them.

Edited by Ravogd
Because I still can’t spell!

• StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Another question, my apologies: If I buy tickets to a photoshoot for my husband and me both, can we take pictures at the same time, or are photoshoots with the special guests strictly one per shot? I'd love for us both to be in the picture with the special guests, if possible.

7 minutes ago, Perrydotto said:

Another question, my apologies: If I buy tickets to a photoshoot for my husband and me both, can we take pictures at the same time, or are photoshoots with the special guests strictly one per shot? I'd love for us both to be in the picture with the special guests, if possible.

Yes, if you both have a ticket you can both be in the shot, and as you both have a ticket they will take 2 photo's, one per ticket