Michael Dorn on the Klingon Bridge

Mary Chieffo on the Klingon Bridge

Kenneth Mitchell on the Klingon Bridge

Mary Chieffo and Kenneth Mitchell on the Klingon Bridge

Robert O'Reilly as Gowron on the Klingon Bridge

Terry Farrell on the Tribble Bridge

Alexander Siddig and Terry Farrel Double Shoot

Next Generation Shoot featuring Gates McFadden, Michael Dorn and Marina Sirtis

DS9 Group Shot featuring all attending and available DS9 guests (minimum of 12 guests)  

to buy visit the eventbrite store below.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/destination-star-trek-birmingham-2018-tickets-35341266680

Edited by StuartG2198

9 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

The joint Terry Farrell and Nicole DeBoer shoot that was available but mysteriously disappeared still hasn’t returned. Any news on this?

I've just been told the duo shoot has been cancelled, both still attending however...:sad:

On 8/23/2018 at 11:36 PM, Wei said:

about the ds9 photo, can we choose the position of everyone?

As far as I'm aware there has been no official statement explaining why the duo shoot has been cancelled.

Im afraid not. They will all be in a certain place and chances are they won't move from that original spot during the shoot. They may interpret it as rude if you were to ask them to move. So the fast answer to your question is no.

Hope this helps. :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

14 minutes ago, unkown error said:

I can't seem to find Robert O'Reilly as Gowron on the Klingon Bridge on the buy tickets site. any ideas?

thanks!

It's listed under Sunday's shoots, there's 3 of them, standard, in costume and in costume on the bridge

2 hours ago, Daniel_Baker said:

How wheelchair friendly will the bridge shoots be?  The TNG one was fine but the classic bridge didn't look like it had a ramp last year so I skipped it.

Last time the TNG bridge was accessible as it was flat on the floor but if they are the same as last time then the TOS and Klingon bridges won’t be accessible at all. There is maybe a way of putting a chair at the front with the bridge behind it but for one with an actor sitting in the chairs it would be unlikely as you’d be too far away and difficult to get both in focus. Might be worth emailing the extra help people see if they would consider providing ramps for it but since Massive events don’t own the sets it’s not really up to them.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 11:42 PM, The Friendly Dalek said:

As far as I'm aware there has been no official statement explaining why the duo shoot has been cancelled.

Im afraid not. They will all be in a certain place and chances are they won't move from that original spot during the shoot. They may interpret it as rude if were to ask them to move. So the fast answer to your question is no.

Hope this helps. :D

I'd be interested in hearing why, because I was really looking forward to my Dax sandwich, and as far as I can tell there was no announcement regarding this cancellation - I just got a refund notice. Bit of a shame considering they're both still there.

15 hours ago, Lightness Races in Orbit said:

I'd be interested in hearing why, because I was really looking forward to my Dax sandwich, and as far as I can tell there was no announcement regarding this cancellation - I just got a refund notice. Bit of a shame considering they're both still there.

They won’t announce reasons Lightness, they never do. It could be for a huge number of reasons. They don’t always announce cancellations either. It’s just been cancelled and everyone will be refunded. Sucks but these things happen.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, LOO said:

How do you know one photo shoot is not going to clash with another one booked on the same day without seeing the timetable? :rolleyes:

You don't, you book what you want and hope they don't overlap and when the schedule comes out you see when they are.  Overlaps are rarely a big issue as shoos all start at different time and run for different lengths so you go to one, then the other.  Book what you want, try and spread them out over the days you are attending if you can and ask for help when the schedule comes out and people can advise what order to do them in.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LOO said:

How do you know one photo shoot is not going to clash with another one booked on the same day without seeing the timetable? :rolleyes:

You don't. lol. Apart from the shoots that are on the same location, e.g. Klingon Bridge, we have to wait for the schedule

• Like 1