I went to the premiere!

alc

Hi all

Just got back. It was very good but utter madness and i got so squashed. I got autographs from Chris Columbus, Alfson Cauron and Goyle and saw everybody else up close so all was good and I GOT A CARDBOARD POSTER THEY HAD ON THE RAILNGS!! Mine has hermione on it!!

Alexa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Just got back. It was very good but utter madness and i got so squashed. I got autographs from Chris Columbus, Alfson Cauron and Goyle and saw everybody else up close so all was good and I GOT A CARDBOARD POSTER THEY HAD ON THE RAILNGS!! Mine has hermione on it!!

Alexa

Oh wow!!!, thats so cool!!!!, did you get loads of photos???, hope so :wub: sounds like you had a great time!! :P

I went was in the totally wrong place only emma came over and i got her auto which was cool saw some actors but most incl daniel i never saw oh well and i got a board thing which was cool

But yeah i was on the side were some actors went a little way down but none but emma came down as far as us so a bit of a dissapointment as i got crushed as well.

But i'm goin to see harry Potter in a lil while so i'm very hyper lol :)

On the Newsround website theres a photo of Pippin Weasley (I don't know her real name, is it Kirsty maybe?) I only recognised her because she was at the same LOTR screening as me at C4!

i thought it was her! shes doen a presspack report how cool!

Hi all

Alexa

I went too! I was totally crushed. I didn't get any autos, and I don't think my photos will come out.

alexa, was you the girl who wrote your number on the back of a poster and held it up for Daniel?

Amanda

i went to it was great!!!! didnt gat toms autograph tho :D he didnt come down our end!!! i got ruperts, chris columbus, and james phelps(? think it was him anyway?!?!) autographs! nearly got alan rickmans ( long story tell you bout it later lol) and devon and the other twin missed me out!! emma ran passed my side and wen dan came over everyone at the back pushed so the gate was pushed open and dan nearly got squished so his mum took him away!!

(i gave my letter (to tom) to devons mum to give to him, (after throwing it over the barriers and havin to get the security man to pick it up for me!)

and my dad nicked 2 posters for me! sirius black and ron (wow)

i thought the who day was brilliant even tho i did get crushed (it feels like my ribs are broken :D )

Edited by sLyThErIn_SnAkE

I have one thing to say about the Prem...

I MET ALAN RICKMAN!!!!!!!

*Composes self*

Yeah I had a great time despite all the crushing! I managed to get autos off, Chris Rankin, Devon Murray, Alan Rickman, David thewlis, Alfonso Cauron and Ema Watson and Saw loads more!

I am now very achy but it was all worth it!

I was at premier too. Was very squashed and totally confused by new premier layout. Got autographs from Rupert Grint, Devon Murray, Warwick Davis and Gary Oldman though so totally happy. Did anyone else notice that Emma had a system of sign one, miss two, sign one, miss two?

Has anyone seen the film yet?