Fred Ottman Refund

Hi guys,

I have still not recieved my refund for the Fred Ottman autograph purchased via shop. Contacted them numerous times with all the details and have not had the refund or much contact back from the shop.

I am attending the Sheffield event this weekend is there anybody there i could talk to or just exchange the money for like a photoshoot or something?? 

4 minutes ago, Captainwwe2017 said:

Hi guys,

I have still not recieved my refund for the Fred Ottman autograph purchased via shop. Contacted them numerous times with all the details and have not had the refund or much contact back from the shop.

I am attending the Sheffield event this weekend is there anybody there i could talk to or just exchange the money for like a photoshoot or something?? 

Do you mean you used the preorder service for your autograph?

The pre order service is not run by Showmasters directly so the people at the event can't help you or swap it I'm afraid, as they don't handle the orders/money for the pre order auto's.  Jason G will get back to you but he's been busy sending the LFCC orders out and dealing with the next 2 events.

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, Captainwwe2017 said:

Ok, thanks Raylenth appreciate the answer. Will await a response from Jason.

Unfortunately the pre orders refunds have to be manually done so aren't as quick as the Showmasters refunds.  I'd suggest letting this weekends event get out of the way first then chasing him again maybe a week after - that should give him time to get back in the office after the event.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Captainwwe2017 said:

I even directly messaged to the forum section and I didn't recieve anything about it back so I have tried various avenues. Just thinking if it was possible to use the refund amount at the sales desk on Saturday would that not be easier as a solution?? :-)

Translation please? ;) Direct Messages are turned off on the Forum.