next years dates

36 minutes ago, cultman1 said:

as a dealer no one came round with forms or info for next years show. Also there were no flyers so who knows. Maybe 2019 tenancy issues

Fingers crossed they can sort out any problems and they can hold a show next year 

I don’t think there’s any problems but with attendances dropping at a lot of these regional events they probably just don’t want to 100% commit to anything a year in advance. I’m sure they’ll analyse whatever they need to analyse and announce the dates some time in the future.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I don’t think there’s any problems but with attendances dropping at a lot of these regional events they probably just don’t want to 100% commit to anything a year in advance. I’m sure they’ll analyse whatever they need to analyse and announce the dates some time in the future.

Thanks hope they announce them soon I've been to every show since they began but sadly I couldn't make it this year

18 minutes ago, Gerald mindham said:

Was a very poor turn out this year ive been going to showmasters Glasgow since it started the lack of amazing guests is the problem with this show good guest and the crowds will come 

Totally agree.  Obviously we don't know how easy or difficult it is to get the big names north of the wall (pardon the GoT pun) and what it costs too, but big names = big crowds pretty much every time.  Then everyone wins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree. My boyfriend and I have been going to Glasgow for years and SM were doing great job building it up but sadly its slipped the last couple of years. We usually have an early bird ticket but given the first photoshoot between us was 3:55pm, there was no point so we just went for general entry. I completely understand that SM have to make every event as great as possible to make it fair but just worried that is being done at the expense or sacrifice of other shows. Plus dont want to risk losing the only Scottish show.  The only plus side of the show being quiet was we got a good look at all the stalls and great merchandise for sale. However, if the stallholders dont make a profit, they wont come back either :sad:

• Thanks 1