Digital JPEG idea.

DullyEL

Now! It's definitely something the SM crew has considered before and havd thought it wasn't feasible. I wonder if they have though thought about instilling the idea of having a system of 'Digital Addon'. It can be done and I'm sure people would be willing to pay for an instant download option. I myself would everytime. I wonder if it would be considered in the near future. 

• Like 1

Not sure what you mean here. It seems that SM's system doesn't allow for photos to be available digitally straight away, or I would imagine they would have already started doing this. As for having the 'add on' I would think that they would charge the extra £5 on each ticket for this, which is just the same as the people who actually want the digital version, going to the site to buy it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd prefer a RAW option along with jpg, they don't have time to tweak each photo manually so having that RAW file would be brilliant for some of us as we could tweak our photos and bring more details out, these are pro photographers so I'm assuming they shoot RAW, although maybe due to the amount of photos taken each day and time constraints they can't.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daniel_Baker said:

I'd prefer a RAW option along with jpg, they don't have time to tweak each photo manually so having that RAW file would be brilliant for some of us as we could tweak our photos and bring more details out, these are pro photographers so I'm assuming they shoot RAW, although maybe due to the amount of photos taken each day and time constraints they can't.

That's just the reason. Way too time consuming. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

Showmasters, where's the Saturday David Bradley jpegs? :help:

Spring LFCC hasn't happened yet, nor is David attending. ;):whistling:

On a more serious note, if you take a look at the thread in the LFCC 2019 and 2018 forums Dr, Showmasters stated that unfortunately a laptop with a lot of images was stolen from the photo booth before they could back them up so some are simply lost I'm afraid.

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Spring LFCC hasn't happened yet, nor is David attending. ;):whistling:

On a more serious note, if you take a look at the thread in the LFCC 2019 and 2018 forums Dr, Showmasters stated that unfortunately a laptop with a lot of images was stolen from the photo booth before they could back them up so some are simply lost I'm afraid.

Ok thanks, Raylenth.