Upcoming Guest Announcements Next Week

robmoriarty

Another “Captain” would be nice but I’m not holding out much hope of that. Still Patrick Stewart advised his agent last year he wanted to do more conventions and he has got a new show to promote so.....

• Like 2

I'm hoping for Scott Bakula, maybe one day I'll get to meet him, also Lydia Wilson would be great as she was in Star Trek beyond, I did get a few pictures with her at the Requiem première but want a professional shot, I have her autograph already as I had a small part in Requiem and the cast and crew signed my script.  Also Patrick would be good of course.

P.S. - How do I add a signature to my posts?

Edited by Daniel_Baker
question
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Daniel_Baker said:

I'm hoping for Scott Bakula, maybe one day I'll get to meet him, also Lydia Wilson would be great as she was in Star Trek beyond, I did get a few pictures with her at the Requiem première but want a professional shot, I have her autograph already as I had a small part in Requiem and the cast and crew signed my script.  Also Patrick would be good of course.

P.S. - How do I add a signature to my posts?

Click on your profile and then edit profile at the top right. You can add your signature in profile fields down at the bottom. As for Scott Bakula, I'd love that too. I want to see more from Enterprise. We have Connor Trinneer which is cool but I met him last time. I don't think Scott will be available sadly as he'll be in the middle filming NCIS at the time of the Con.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

Click on your profile and then edit profile at the top right. You can add your signature in profile fields down at the bottom. As for Scott Bakula, I'd love that too. I want to see more from Enterprise. We have Connor Trinneer which is cool but I met him last time. I don't think Scott will be available sadly as he'll be in the middle filming NCIS at the time of the Con.

Excellent, thank you for the help.