Latest Guest Announcement- Kate Mulgrew

StuartG2198

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Seems to be a bit of confusion on FB. Some are emailing and being offered a refund if they upgrade to a group photo from two individuals, others are being told they can't - seems to slightly differ depending on whether they are emailing shop@ or the one you suggest @Raylenth. Is it possible to get clarification from someone on exactly which address to use and what the policy is regarding such upgrades - too much inconsistency it seems from what many are saying.

Edited by robmoriarty

12 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

All upgrade questions need to go to the shop and the shop address only. They have the final say on any ticket questions. That's all the mods have been advised of, sorry. I have no information that the address has been discontinued.

Received an email an hour ago from the shop address telling me to email the enquiries@destinationstartrek.com instead regarding this matter

17 hours ago, BenUK1989 said:

Received an email an hour ago from the shop address telling me to email the enquiries@destinationstartrek.com instead regarding this matter

Unfortunately that is the first thing I hear - I will try to get clarification. I was specifically told all upgrade questions need to go through the shop.

• 3 weeks later...