The Expanse - Wes Chatham

Derlef

I met Wes Chatham on the Sunday and talked about the renewal of The Expanse. He's a really nice guy who likes science fiction and steered me in the direction of a prequel novella based on his character of Amos in the tv series. He also said he would very much like to bring the rest of the cast over here for LFCC next year. Did anyone else meet him?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Derlef said:

I met Wes Chatham on the Sunday and talked about the renewal of The Expanse. He's a really nice guy who likes science fiction and steered me in the direction of a prequel novella based on his character of Amos in the tv series. He also said he would very much like to bring the rest of the cast over here for LFCC next year. Did anyone else meet him?

Yes, really lovely guy! 

I didn't have a crush on him beforehand but I do now! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sure did! He complimented my costume in the photoshoot, we had a nice chat about that and about The Expanse when I got his auto - which I hadn't really planned, but he seemed so nice at the photo that I decided to get his auto too, and so happy I did! I didn't really know a lot about him, apart from how much I love The Expanse and his character, and he was one of the best surprises of this year! He was so nice and interested in getting to know his fans. It would be awesome if he comes back with his castmates :)

2cprdk4.jpg116nl28.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, hunter13 said:

He was so sweet. We were talking about Expanse and how he deserves to lead a show. He's so talented. I was surprised at how humble and down to earth he is.

Yes he seemed a really nice bloke. I hope showmasters invites him back next year with the rest of the cast of The Expanse.

On 08/08/2018 at 12:08 PM, MarioVl said:

Sure did! He complimented my costume in the photoshoot, we had a nice chat about that and about The Expanse when I got his auto - which I hadn't really planned, but he seemed so nice at the photo that I decided to get his auto too, and so happy I did! I didn't really know a lot about him, apart from how much I love The Expanse and his character, and he was one of the best surprises of this year! He was so nice and interested in getting to know his fans. It would be awesome if he comes back with his castmates :)

2cprdk4.jpg116nl28.jpg

Glad he liked your outfit. I think if enough interest is shown on the forums then we might get to meet the other cast members. Wes seemed to be genuinely interested in meeting the fans. I was very pleased to meet him.

• Like 1