Digital Copies of Pictures from Photosessions

-Phi

1 hour ago, RomeroSavini said:

For me its a big difference (even Jpeg) when compared to a scan to me eyes :-) each to their own :-)

As you say depends on your equipment etc.. many only use their phones these days to look at photos (never seeing them on a nice quality massive screen to really appriciate them), so I can see why most wouldn't bother with paying for digital images :-)

Photography is my life, I spend so much time taking and editing photos its amazing I am not insane by now haha So believe me quality is of the highest order for me. I feel sad not having the best quality at my finger tips.

RAW would be rather nice :-D but we can dream haha That could cost more :-D

I bring mine to work for scanning of a few reasons. First, I am lazy..their works faster. It is a laser scanner and it is way too expensive for me to get my own, and my friends at the advertising dept know how to use it way better than me Ok, the size are big but the bonus thing is they ”mend” the photos for me, light..blur ..colour.. whatever. I have tried but not the patience. This service cost my a bottle of whisky and it is worth it. :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, T2ggergal said:

When will the digital photos be available??  Its 2 months now!

They will be up when they are done T2, there's never an official timeline, they have thousands of photo's to put up and won't launch them until every photo is up.

• 2 weeks later...

**DIGITAL PHOTOS UPDATE**

Due to the large amount of images taken over the weekend of LFCC, it has take us a little more time than normal to get them uploaded for you. We intend for them all to be online by the end of the month. 

For those of you that are asking, it’s not just as simple as uploading them. We go through them all and remove any mistakes/rectify images that did not turn out to our desired standard. Of course, this delays the process as it’s all done individually and by hand. 

We thank you for your patience and understanding and can’t wait to see you at our next show.

Yeeeeeeh!

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, LFCC_visitor said:

They should have done it alphabetically by actor. That way people could have some of their photos already and see the progress, since we all know the alphabet.

Some people will still panic and assume the other guests aren't being put up and email the office.  Even if they put a note on it saying something like 'photo upload is in progress, please do not email telling us yours isn't there until we post to say it's complete' a lot of people won't read that or even if they do they will still email because 'it doesn't hurt to ask'.

Don't get me wrong, I think your suggestion of doing it alphabetically is a good one, and unless there's other practical reasons it's not doable that way it might be worth a try, but there will always be people who do the above so it may just be easier on them to do it the way they are.  You never know, they may change the way they do it for upcoming events if they decide the current way isn't working either, cons are always evolving.

4 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Anyone got a link to the folder as nothing shows on mine sadly. My cookies must be stuffed.

there's no folder yet Romero, they clearly aren't ready to be launched yet as they haven't even been subdivided into day and type of shoot - All of Tennants are listed together, Tardis and normal shoot, but if you just do a search for the guest name they should come up

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

there's no folder yet Romero, they clearly aren't ready to be launched yet as they haven't even been subdivided into day and type of shoot - All of Tennants are listed together, Tardis and normal shoot, but if you just do a search for the guest name they should come up

Well I figured I may as well let you all know as it's better than nothing. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Well I figured I may as well let you all know as it's better than nothing. :D

No, it's good to know as they are either nearly ready (at least they are up) or they still have a lot of work to do! :laugh:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Jason Momoa already has 5000 images uploaded haha!!

Popular. Yup!

No chance I am going through all them yet haha Mine could be 5001...

It goes a lot easier if you set it to 500 per page but yeah, it's going to be easier to wait until they are all in folders unless you really want them :laugh:

33 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

I don't see any of the photos? I can only see up until 2017.

Theres a search bar at the top.

Type in the name of the person you are looking for and your photo may be there :-) as there is no 2018 folder uploaded yet.

I found David Duchovny for instance and my photo that way :-)

17 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Theres a search bar at the top.

Type in the name of the person you are looking for and your photo may be there :-) as there is no 2018 folder uploaded yet.

I found David Duchovny for instance and my photo that way :-)

Thanks! I thought I was going nuts. I found my David Tennant photo but I'll be looking for the rest when I get home from work.