-Phi

Digital Copies of Pictures from Photosessions

How can I order the digital copy (jpg) of my pictures with the celebs please? Thank you

7 minutes ago, -Phi said:

Still no pics uploads, right?

I think you know the answer to that already.

34 minutes ago, -Phi said:

Still no pics uploads, right?

Continually asking won't make the upload go any faster, ya know. ;) lol

If I was David I'd now say "every time someone asks a fluffy bunny dies." But who knows, maybe every time someone asks Things get pushed back a day. :firedevil:

just wanted to make sure that I haven´t overlooked it since the post are not always in the right order and I was a first timer this year. Sorry, I didn´t want to annoy anone

3 minutes ago, -Phi said:

Sorry, I didn´t want to annoy anone

You could just breathe and annoy the bear, so don't sweat it. ;)

Here is a silly question.  How do we find out when they are available?  Is there a specific photo site we need to monitor?  Do we get an e-mail?  Do they carve a message into the side of the moon with a giant laser?

Nope, the good old Bat Signal. :P

If you insist on monitoring a site, the link is in the second post. For the big events normally a post goes up here.

1 hour ago, LFCC_visitor said:

Thanks,  I was wondering how it would be communicated.

A new topic on this subforum is how it's usually announced.

6 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

They arrive when they arrive ^_^

Stop watching the photo shelter page, it won't boil.

• Haha 1

I cry daily. Begging the gods of the cons to bring me digital goodness....

Its the 25th Anniversary of the X Files today. Perfect for my photo of David to come to me ;-) still time..... 12 hours 44 minutes to go still :-D

Edited by RomeroSavini

Am I the only one who really does not care about the digital copies? I only downloaded one from last year (the one in my photo). They're nice to look through but I already scanned my physical copies on.

I want best quality photo possible I guess :-) 

For me a scan of a physical photo is low quality, but not as low quality as a photo of a photo- as that is about as low quality as I can get, I want more :-D

Even if it does cost me £5 a picture haha

43 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Am I the only one who really does not care about the digital copies? I only downloaded one from last year (the one in my photo). They're nice to look through but I already scanned my physical copies on.

I don't particularly.  I just scan them for posting on Fbook and stuff and that's sufficient for me.  I only bought one last year and that was the discarded one I had with Cumbers because it was an error but still funny

30 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

I want best quality photo possible I guess :-) 

For me a scan of a physical photo is low quality, but not as low quality as a photo of a photo- as that is about as low quality as I can get, I want more :-D

Even if it does cost me £5 a picture haha

I actually had a photo of a photo as my profile picture on facebook for about a week it turned out to be alright quality! I might buy a few of them once they are up (probably my David Tennant and Meat Loaf ones because they were my favourites. Oh and maybe my Tom Baker ones as I only got one copy due to one of them not printing out so they sent us through again.

Unless SM offer the digital copies in RAW-format (jpeg I guess) having your own photos scanned with a good scanner makes no difference. I have scanned mine and there are no visable difference, and it also depends on what monitor you use.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Unless SM offer the digital copies in RAW-format (jpeg I guess) having your own photos scanned with a good scanner makes no difference. I have scanned mine and there are no visable difference, and it also depends on what monitor you use.

For me its a big difference (even Jpeg) when compared to a scan to me eyes :-) each to their own :-)

As you say depends on your equipment etc.. many only use their phones these days to look at photos (never seeing them on a nice quality massive screen to really appriciate them), so I can see why most wouldn't bother with paying for digital images :-)

Photography is my life, I spend so much time taking and editing photos its amazing I am not insane by now haha So believe me quality is of the highest order for me. I feel sad not having the best quality at my finger tips.

RAW would be rather nice :-D but we can dream haha That could cost more :-D

The CM25 digital pics have gone up, so hopefully the LFCC ones will be on their way.

• Like 3

On 9/11/2018 at 9:07 AM, T2ggergal said:

This is taking ages for the photos to be released, it was nearly 2 months ago :(

2 months is nothing :o