LFCC Pre-orders

R4wly97

Wasn’t sure where to post this but I just wanted to say a big thank you to @Showmasters Pre Orders and Jason G who organise the LFCC autograph pre-orders! All three of mine arrived in the post this morning and it’s not even been a week since LFCC finished! Really well packaged and came with holographic authenticity stickers on the back of the photos which is a nice touch. Thank you!

dyw26w.jpg

2mmbspw.jpg

2eevnya.jpg

21akcci.jpg

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I so regret not ordering Matt's and Christopher's now. If I only knew they will be doing personalisations I would have done that :( Still, happy for you ;) 

They are never guaranteed even if you pay for one through pre orders.  If you pay for a personalisation and the guest is too busy to do it they will refund that portion of the fee

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

They are never guaranteed even if you pay for one through pre orders.  If you pay for a personalisation and the guest is too busy to do it they will refund that portion of the fee

I did not know that guess I got lucky

5 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I so regret not ordering Matt's and Christopher's now. If I only knew they will be doing personalisations I would have done that :( Still, happy for you ;) 

Thanks. ( I’m busy fangirling over the fact that Matt has put 11!) 

I didn’t know what to expect with the pre orders either whether they would come personalised or not but I thought I’d give it a go

I know someone with a time machine who could take you back to pre order them ;):whistling:

56 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

They are brilliant. So chuffed for you. The only thing you missed was the interaction but another plus is not having to stand in the enormous queues!

Sometimes the interaction at auto tables are not even worth it esp if its a big guest. I'll admit most of my guests where DPs thus I only managed to interact with 2 of the guests which though disappointing is understandable too. This is why I sometimes use the pre-order service.

Anyway nice collection, love the fact you got them personalized too. Interesting to see the Capaldi ones as I too pre-ordered a Capaldi autograph, despite having met him several years ago I didn't have an autograph of him as the Doctor so took advantage of that this time around.

I cant wait to receive mine through the post in the next few days, hopefully mine managed to get personalized too

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, CrazyHorses said:

For me, pre-order is all very well, but it gives no reflection on how the guest was, like when you personally get the autograph, if the guest was nice, shy, chatty or complete opposite

Yeah I know what you mean luckily I’ve met Peter and Pearl and Matt I saw on Sunday so that’s good enough for me :D

I want to add my thanks at having a great surprise of my pre-ordered autos arrive at the weekend - I wasn't expecting them so soon after the event so thanks to all for making it happen so fast - mine were all personalised too which was amazing!!

53 minutes ago, bandcat said:

I want to add my thanks at having a great surprise of my pre-ordered autos arrive at the weekend - I wasn't expecting them so soon after the event so thanks to all for making it happen so fast - mine were all personalised too which was amazing!!

I know they mentioned they were changing how they handle them this year and I think they may have been mailing some from the event.  Nice to hear it seems to be working.

Just want to pass my thanks on to the guys and gals in the Pre-Order office at Showmasters.

Nothing will ever beat meeting a guest face to face. Some of the interactions I have had with guests over the years have been priceless. But priorities change and long gone are the days when I can justify traveling the length of the country to meet a couple of guest (being an adult sucks).

So this year I thought I'd give pre-ordering a go. I made two orders, one was a send-in photo the other was a photo from the pre-order site. Both have arrived in perfect condition, signed where I wanted and how I wanted.

A fantastic service and something I will definitely be using again.

On 05/08/2018 at 2:16 PM, Chris164 said:

Shame you couldn't get the autographs in person, would have been interesting to see how Matt reacted to your name! Either way, great choice of prints and glad they were personalized!

Yeah I would have loved to have met Matt but I had to choose between him and David Tennant so I chose David :P

And yeah I know what you mean Melody Pond perhaps?? :whistling:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if anyone can help. I received all my pre-order autographs last weekend.

However, I had a Meghan Fox pre-order as well and was wondering how long the re-funds are likely to be for hers? I emails info@showmasters.com (is that right) but it said it couldn't send the email for some reason. Is that the right address? If not, could someone post the proper one please? If it is correct is there another way I could contact them?

Cheers, Charmer

I was very impressed with the standard of the LFCC pre-order service this year.

The order arrived within a week of the event finishing : all items received in perfect condition and the correct selected images as well!

Now all I need is the second half of my 2017 LFCC pre-order and I will be a very happy man indeed...

21 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry ravogd, I've hidden your post as the info is confusing and partly wrong.

Charmer: Assuming this pre-order was for a Megan Fox Autograph you ordered through the showmasterssales Website: preorders@showmastersevents.com

There are no e-mails "Showmasters.com". It used to be showmastersonline.com, now showmastersevents.com.

Sorry, my bad. Completely missed the whole "pre-order" part.

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 1:01 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry ravogd, I've hidden your post as the info is confusing and partly wrong.

Charmer: Assuming this pre-order was for a Megan Fox Autograph you ordered through the showmasterssales Website: preorders@showmastersevents.com

There are no e-mails "Showmasters.com". It used to be showmastersonline.com, now showmastersevents.com.

I copied the preorder email address in at the same time about a week ago, but I've not heard anything back yet. It would have been from starbuck_mark@yahoo.co.uk

Is there anyone who can check if there was an email from that address?