Final Space

Broo

Anyone who's watched Final Space, I'm very curious what you made of it :)

If you haven't watched it, consider it recommended! Funny, pretty intense at times, stomps all over your feelings at various points, good show :)

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

I was wondering about watching this with my granddaughters. They are 5 and 6 will it be suitable?

Very much geared towards adults, quite violent/gory in places, think they'd find parts of it upsetting.

(Not a spoiler) Opening credits at the very least show someone getting ripped in half... 

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Ah ok I had no idea. I hadn’t checked out any of the details of it but it looked a bit “cutesy” from the still pics I’d seen. I’ll maybe watch it myself then.

We had no idea what to expect either! Like you say, the animation style makes it look quite "friendly" but yeah I'd say quite Rick and Morty in tone but with more serious parts too

Also, grandkids?? You dont look old enough for grandkids, what's your anti-aging secret please???? :lol:

1 hour ago, Broo said:

We had no idea what to expect either! Like you say, the animation style makes it look quite "friendly" but yeah I'd say quite Rick and Morty in tone but with more serious parts too

Also, grandkids?? You dont look old enough for grandkids, what's your anti-aging secret please???? :lol:

LOL you are too kind. I think I look pretty rough for 21 ;)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@BrooI love Final Space it’s got David Tennant in it he plays Lord Commander!

Yesssss! Literally every episode I'm sat there with my husband like, "That really David Tennant?? Really?? Surely a mistake somewhere..." :lol: his voice acting is amazing, totally unrecognisable as him!

3 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Saw it pop up on my Netflix. Have put it in my long to-watch list. So it's good? Might have to bump it up on my list then ^_^

Personally I was expecting it to just pass the time but was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I guess it depends on what else you have on your to-watch list though? Tell tell, I'm curious! :)

On 05/08/2018 at 8:24 PM, Broo said:

Personally I was expecting it to just pass the time but was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I guess it depends on what else you have on your to-watch list though? Tell tell, I'm curious! :)

Chookity! Chookity! Chookity!

Yes, I'm watching the first episode :D

• Like 1

On 04/08/2018 at 5:59 PM, Broo said:

Yesssss! Literally every episode I'm sat there with my husband like, "That really David Tennant?? Really?? Surely a mistake somewhere..." :lol: his voice acting is amazing, totally unrecognisable as him!

Yas he is great with his voices! :dance:

And yes I agree I love Mooncake!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...