Wrong Name's Wround Up LFCC 2018

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

Wow, that was a great read ;) Thanks, @Wrong Name! I wish I had written something simillar, but I'm far too lazy. And noone would read that lol xd

You should give it a go! Last year I just wrote it for myself and stuck it up on the forum expecting no one to read it and I was shocked by the reaction! This year was basically the same. I can’t believe you lot bothered to read all of that! 

I do enjoy writing them and it gives me something to look back on, which is why I write them ASAP after the weekend so that I can try and remember everything that happened. Mainly because my memory sucks!

5 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

You should give it a go! Last year I just wrote it for myself and stuck it up on the forum expecting no one to read it and I was shocked by the reaction! This year was basically the same. I can’t believe you lot bothered to read all of that! 

I do enjoy writing them and it gives me something to look back on, which is why I write them ASAP after the weekend so that I can try and remember everything that happened. Mainly because my memory sucks!

Well, I actually might try :D I had some crazy things happening on the weekend xd

Having read this, I regret not being able to attend LFCC this year even more now, especially after reading about your experience during the Meatloaf photoshoot, sounds wicked! Really like that Fight Club poster as well. Glad to hear you had a good time Sam, a very impressive collection of autos and photos there. Hope to see you again sooner rather than later. Thank you for the follow on Instagram as well. :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Radio_Jim said:

Having read this, I regret not being able to attend LFCC this year even more now, especially after reading about your experience during the Meatloaf photoshoot, sounds wicked! Really like that Fight Club poster as well. Glad to hear you had a good time Sam, a very impressive collection of autos and photos there. Hope to see you again sooner rather than later. Thank you for the follow on Instagram as well. :D

No worries. It wasn’t the same without bumping into you! Hope to see you at the next one.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

As I joined behind the few people at his table, I noticed that a blue bear was talking to Costas Mandylor and asking him to sign his wood. I gave natedammit a poke as he walked off and got the grumpy, annoyed reaction from him that I had hoped for and expected. He probably hasn’t bothered to read this far but if he does, it was nice to finally meet you Nate, even if it was just for a few seconds. I will try to annoy you for longer next time.

Reagan - Gorbachev

Trump - Kim

Halliwell - Mandela

Sam - Bear

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Wrong Name Fantastic written for a fantastic weekend, wish I could put something like that together. I might not be the best writer perhaps. But the weekend went in a flash and now it kind of feels close but distant, you know. Not going to make a promise but I hope, plan, wish and want to come back again to the queues next July. 

• Like 1

Great review of the weekend - you really managed to capture the feel of the weekend and I'm glad you had a great time.

I thought the Ray Park martial arts demo was brilliant, and was very jealous of you getting to go up there (though I would have been too shy and would have had some interesting times trying to do some of those moves in my dress...) Hope you keep up the lightsabre moves. Now will you be ending your pose as a Sith or a Jedi...?! "Smile"!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MagicalMimi said:

Great review of the weekend - you really managed to capture the feel of the weekend and I'm glad you had a great time.

I thought the Ray Park martial arts demo was brilliant, and was very jealous of you getting to go up there (though I would have been too shy and would have had some interesting times trying to do some of those moves in my dress...) Hope you keep up the lightsabre moves. Now will you be ending your pose as a Sith or a Jedi...?! "Smile"!

Thanks! I think I'm somewhere in between a Jedi and a Sith if i'm honest, so it's an evil pose with a smile! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChloeLou said:

This is great, Wrong Name! It sounds like you had an amazing weekend! :smile:

I have thought about writing one myself. It sounds like a great way to relive the excitement of the weekend! :smile:

Do it! As you say it’s great to relive it as you write, but you should also save a copy so you have it to look back on in the future.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Do it! As you say it’s great to relive it as you write, but you should also save a copy so you have it to look back on in the future.

I might create one during the week. But I'll type it on Word; or something first, then add it to the forum. :smile:

• Like 1