Edward James Olmos - refunds?

Has anyone had their Edward James Olmos refunds yet? I didn't even get a cancellation email like I have had for other guests. however, my friend got his Val kilmer refund already and he cancelled after Edward....

Should I email them?

9 minutes ago, lucykemp21 said:

Has anyone had their Edward James Olmos refunds yet? I didn't even get a cancellation email like I have had for other guests. however, my friend got his Val kilmer refund already and he cancelled after Edward....

Should I email them?

I would give it a bit longer as it depends on the banking system as well.  It does also need to be borne in mind that everyone has been at the venue for the greater part of the past week and there will still be the breaking down/emptying of the venue going on today and possibly tomorrow so staff may not necessarily be back in until Wednesday (or possibly tomorrow) to handle everything.

Thanks for the reply. I just assumed it was EventBrite that did it. I have had all the other BSG guests refunds within 3-5 days. It's just a bit weird I never even got a cancellation email this time but like I said, the Val Kilmer cancellation was last minute and he's been refunded already. I'll give it a day or two, then I'll email.

1 minute ago, lucykemp21 said:

Thanks for the reply. I just assumed it was EventBrite that did it. I have had all the other BSG guests refunds within 3-5 days. It's just a bit weird I never even got a cancellation email this time but like I said, the Val Kilmer cancellation was last minute and he's been refunded already. I'll give it a day or two, then I'll email.

there have been issues with Eventibrite,  a few people never got emails

• Like 1

The way it goes is as follows - sorry, quick rundown:

SM instruct Eventbrite to refund. Eventbrite issue refund. Attendee gets e-mail. Money is in account a few days later.

I can confirm that minus Peter Mayhew (because of the option to have tickets carry over to the Spring show) and James Callis because that happened at the show (I think Paige Turco Sunday was cancelled too) refunds have been instructed. 

However, during the Megan Fox refunds an issue with the refund amount turned up for several people. Due to that Eventbrite have had to slightly change their refund procedures, making them more time consuming as expected. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The way it goes is as follows - sorry, quick rundown:

SM instruct Eventbrite to refund. Eventbrite issue refund. Attendee gets e-mail. Money is in account a few days later.

I can confirm that minus Peter Mayhew (because of the option to have tickets carry over to the Spring show) and James Callis because that happened at the show (I think Paige Turco Sunday was cancelled too) refunds have been instructed. 

However, during the Megan Fox refunds an issue with the refund amount turned up for several people. Due to that Eventbrite have had to slightly change their refund procedures, making them more time consuming as expected. 

If we have not received a cancellation email what should we do. I am also waiting for a refund for this and have not heard but others are saying they have had refunds already.

2 minutes ago, Kirstie stark said:

If we have not received a cancellation email what should we do. I am also waiting for a refund for this and have not heard but others are saying they have had refunds already.

What refund are you waiting on please? A lot of the recent cancellations are still being worked on. The only completed ones I can definitely confirm are Megan Fox and Mary McDonnell.

Do not e-mail the shop please. All refunds but Peter Mayhew, Paige and Sunday James Callis are with Eventbrite.

If you have not geard about Megan Fox or Mary refunds - and only then please - e-mail assistance @ eventbrite.com (without spaces). 

All other refunds are still being processed.

20 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

All refunds but Fred Ottman and Sam Neill Green Screen have been processed now, and these 2 are being worked on.

If you had not had an e-mail I'd give it til Friday and then please contact the e-mail address I provided.

I email the address you posted above about my Megan refund and they have responded saying:

"Hello Amanda,

I'm sorry for any confusion here, but hopefully I can clarify. Eventbrite is an online software tool that organisers all over the world can use to sell tickets to their events. We are a self-service tool, meaning the organiser sets up their entire event page and executes all of the event management through our service.

This means we can't provide additional details about your refund, but you can reach out to the organiser directly by following the directions in this Help Centre article."

Please can anyone advise me of what to do now?