Traders

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, itsnathxd said:

How can we know what traders were at LFCC. Looking for the Trader who done Stranger Things Pictures i think they did 5 pictures for £15 and also £25?

Unfortunately SM don’t list who trades at LFCC I can only sugges, as William says the best idea is to pick up business cards as you go.

Oh I'll jump on this also if okay,  there was a sculpture / model store close to stairs going up in the middle of the ground floor.

Large sculptures/ models with great detail Jaws / Freddy/ gremlins etc.

Any idea of the name of it? Only did one day thus year and was flying around al day for photos n autos.

Speaking of traders, can a 'blanket' cap of maximum 5 autos be put in place, unless the guest is quiet. There was a guy at the Ray park desk with about a million pictures he wanted signed so holding the queue up. The auto ticket does have 5 printed on it,  just that when you've lot of guests you want to meet, it doesn't help that one person is holding up the queue with millions of pictures wanting signing...:angry:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MAGIC MONKEY said:

Speaking of traders, can a 'blanket' cap of maximum 5 autos be put in place, unless the guest is quiet. There was a guy at the Ray park desk with about a million pictures he wanted signed so holding the queue up. The auto ticket does have 5 printed on it,  just that when you've lot of guests you want to meet, it doesn't help that one person is holding up the queue with millions of pictures wanting signing...:angry:

This has been mentioned a few times Magic and is something they are aware of.

5 hours ago, MAGIC MONKEY said:

TerraHawk, that's the issue. They are always 'aware' of people with the busy guests wanting a billion things signed but nothing is ever done about it. This has been mentioned for ages and not just me...

Friday afternoon, I was getting Alan Austen on one and waiting for Bob Spiker... A trader walked up to Frank Henson's table and wanted 70 items done. The girl working his desk quite rightly refused to let him have that many.

9 hours ago, Dave[BE] said:

Hey boys and girls,

In the big hall (ground level friday) there was a lady selling steam punk type of jewelry. She also had earrings made from butterfly wings.

My wife is regretting she didn't buy a pair of butterfly wing earrings. Does anyone know the name of that lady? Perhaps she has a webstore?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

I think I know who you mean, I loved the jewellery too and took her business card.  I'm not sure we're allowed to post details, but if you private message me I can send you her Facebook page.  (I have tried to message you already but its saying I'm not allowed?)

57 minutes ago, PrehistoricCat said:

I think I know who you mean, I loved the jewellery too and took her business card.  I'm not sure we're allowed to post details, but if you private message me I can send you her Facebook page.  (I have tried to message you already but its saying I'm not allowed?)

PMs are turned off on the forum as they can't be monitored for rule breakages, Prehistoric.

• 2 weeks later...

The comment that was deleted wasn't even in response to you, Dave. It was by a dealer who had already been warned about the rules repeatedly, and they are selling completely different items not even close to what you are looking for.

I get it that you really want this for your wife. But there was absolutely no reason to insult the mods like you did. We were doing our job. I'm going to hide our post now too.

The sad part is that I actually sent you an e-mail days ago if you would be okay with me passing on your details to the user who actually was the only one trying to help you. I can't simply give out contact data, that would already have been borderline.