We need guest announcements!!!!!

By the way you lovely sexy gorgerous adorable Showmasters, will you be getting that lovely, scrummy, sexy, long haired man that goes by the name of Lawrence Makoare????? Please say he is coming, I got loads of qustions that I have to ask him and I also want him to do something for me!!!!!!!!!!

And no its nothing rude!!!!!!!! :(

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA, and u say im messy with choccie, sounds like you could give ur kids a run for their money!

lol, still love ya tho!

kirsty xx

See looky someone loves me!!!!!!!! LOL

Yes ice cream is my biggest problem, it goes all down my top, and it worst when it trickles down inside your clothes and melts everywhere and then by the tim you do realise its too late and your all sticky. But erm thats another story LOL

Woohooo I'm back!!!!! And ready to nag because I've not been able to nag anyone today, stupid customers not letting me nag at them!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways its Friday and you used to announce guests on Friday, please announce at least one tonight. Pretty please, I will need cheering up big time later on, because I have to go to a nasty smelly place full of naughty people, and no I haven't done anything wrong LOL.

So how's about a nice guest to welcome me home with, please Showmasters, I'm going mental here not knowing who is coming, go on please, I'm begging you.

Now if you don't announce any guests, I'll............................. I'll............................ send you lots of emails, one every hour on the hour starting at 9pm tonight if ya don't and I won;t stop until i get a guest announcement. LOL or at least until I get a good telling off!!!!!!!!!!

Woohooo I'm back!!!!! And ready to nag because I've not been able to nag anyone today, stupid customers not letting me nag at them!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways its Friday and you used to announce guests on Friday, please announce at least one tonight. Pretty please, I will need cheering up big time later on, because I have to go to a nasty smelly place full of naughty people, and no I haven't done anything wrong LOL.

So how's about a nice guest to welcome me home with, please Showmasters, I'm going mental here not knowing who is coming, go on please, I'm begging you.

Now if you don't announce any guests, I'll............................. I'll............................ send you lots of emails, one every hour on the hour starting at 9pm tonight if ya don't and I won;t stop until i get a guest announcement. LOL or at least until I get a good telling off!!!!!!!!!!

My God! Vamps needs putting out of her misery for a few hours.

Has anyone got any Chloroform? :lol:

Respect

Admiral Bear

yeah seeing as we have LOST a guest (I am referring to Marina Surtis) I think it would be cwl for a guest to be annonced (if you know one) and would be cwl to have one now rather than 3 or 4 later in one announcement.

sorry if this sounds rude or out of place, but I think it would be funky to announce FOR EXAMPLE one guest a week (if it's official n everything) rather than waiting till you have a bunch of people to announce....

might stop people nagging about guest announcements and gives us all something to look forward to ;)

surfy sah xx

I still think this idea of mine is the coolest :D , announce guests weekly (if poss) and not wait for a bunch of people to be confirmed: this gives everyone something to look forward to and means that people won't nag! :wub:

we've had 6 SW guests confirmed and 3 ST/non-SW guests which makes in total 9guests so far

there's still 51 people left as it says 60 on the flyer from c5!

that means SM will have to announce erm (less than 3 months which means less than 12weeks - OMG! B) - 51/12 = 4.25 usually we know all the guests 2weeks before the event so say 51/ 10 = 5 guests a week!

SM *MUST* know some of them as how can they say there will be 30 SW guests and 30 "other" guests if they don't have some of them already confirmed?!

I know some forumers think we shouldn't nag but the other side is you don't get what you don't ask for!!! :wub:

surfy sah :lol: xx

i totally agree Vamps, we are getting close it will come around fast! we need we want we desire some more guests to wet our appetite and make us hungry to come to the con...

Come on SM please?!?!?!?!?!

i'll have your first child if you get Sean back!

hugs

Veasse x

yeah seeing as we have LOST a guest (I am referring to Marina Surtis) I think it would be cwl for a guest to be annonced (if you know one) and would be cwl to have one now rather than 3 or 4 later in one announcement.

sorry if this sounds rude or out of place, but I think it would be funky to announce FOR EXAMPLE one guest a week (if it's official n everything) rather than waiting till you have a bunch of people to announce....

might stop people nagging about guest announcements and gives us all something to look forward to :D

surfy sah xx

I still think this idea of mine is the coolest B) , announce guests weekly (if poss) and not wait for a bunch of people to be confirmed: this gives everyone something to look forward to and means that people won't nag! :D

we've had 6 SW guests confirmed and 3 ST/non-SW guests which makes in total 9guests so far

there's still 51 people left as it says 60 on the flyer from c5!

that means SM will have to announce erm (less than 3 months which means less than 12weeks - OMG! :o - 51/12 = 4.25 usually we know all the guests 2weeks before the event so say 51/ 10 = 5 guests a week!

SM *MUST* know some of them as how can they say there will be 30 SW guests and 30 "other" guests if they don't have some of them already confirmed?!

I know some forumers think we shouldn't nag but the other side is you don't get what you don't ask for!!! :D

surfy sah :angel: xx

Yes I do agree with you on this one. Regular announcements would be better than constantly checking for a new batch of guest announcements that usually don't exist. Without new announcements I'm going to go :wacko:.

Showmasters, I am most disappointed to see there ahve been no guest announcements over the weekend.

In fact I am truly gutted, no thats not even the right word. I feel ill due to lack of guest announcements, I'm all shakey, I constantly sweat (and thats not very nice) and I feel faint all the time. There seems to be a mysterious link to me being poorly and your lack of guest announcements. If this continues I shall be forced to retire to my sick bed and as much as i love my bed, I don't love it that much.

please help me showmasters and announce some guests, go on please please, i have been a good girl over the weekend. Hmmmmm well apart from nearly drowning a plant (it survived and it wa thirsty, so I figured give the plant what it wants). Hmmmmmmmm I might have accidently broke a cup, oh and I almost shrunk my boys school jumper. But apart from that I have been good.

Anyways please save me from my bed and announce guests as quickly as possible.

Love you a always

Vamps

ps, if no guest announcements are made THE STOAT GETS IT!!!!!!!! :o

• Showmasters Admin

I'm slightly confused, the flyer I got from CM5 said that Marina Sirtis was going to be at CM6, but she's not on the website. Does anyone know if she's pulled out?

Stuart.

I'm slightly confused, the flyer I got from CM5 said that Marina Sirtis was going to be at CM6, but she's not on the website. Does anyone know if she's pulled out?

Stuart.

Hmmmmmmm no idea huns, I'm guessing that this person has pulled out, but then I don't know nothing, so ignore me.

I wouldn't want to confuse you by telling you something that might not be right!!!!! Then again I could be right, but I don't kow if i am or not. Hmmmmm ok I'll go back and sit in the corner where I sneaked from!!!!!

Thing is i forgot to do the emails, altough i did get a lovely email from them saying that apparently there is a flower with my name on it!!!!! How cool is that LOL.

I've just started vomiting due to lack of guest announcements, I fear if they do not announce some soon, I'm gonna end up........................no I can't think of it.

Showmasters for the love of whatever you hold dear announce some damn guests!!!! LOL

Marina Sirtis has cancelled, she told another member that at a show in London a couple of weeks ago, a few days later Showmasters removed her picture, so unfortunately you can count her out of C6!

And Vamps 10/10 for persistance but it looks like the gods aint listening to ya!!

:unsure::lol:

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks Vamps, looking back through some of the other posts in this thread it seems she has pulled out.

Stuart.

PS. Good work on the nagging :unsure:

Edited by Too Tall

ps, if no guest announcements are made THE STOAT GETS IT!!!!!!!! :firedevil:

Dearest Vamps!

I was behind you in your attempts to get the Great Showmasters to make some guest annoucements for the C6 show.

It is with the deepest regret though that I must withdraw my support on this current campaign after your reckless threats against "THE STOAT"

Please please please remember the STOAT is for life not just for Collectormania.

Wishing you the best and trust your threats were empty.

THE STOAT PROTECTION AGENCY!

Ps all threats against the STOAT are taken seriously :(

Marina Sirtis has cancelled, she told another member that at a show in London a couple of weeks ago, a few days later Showmasters removed her picture, so unfortunately you can count her out of C6!

And Vamps 10/10 for persistance but it looks like the gods aint listening to ya!!

:blush::lol:

Hmmmmmmmmm maybe I'm not shouting loud enough, I think its time to really give my lungs some work!!!!!!

Showmasters, I mean it, if no guests are announced I'm gonna die or something, acxtually that might not be such a bad thing as far as some people are concerned, but hey who cares!!!!!! Nopes I will email you though, I mean it I will, I'll do it and you'll be so sick of getting my emails that you will announce some guests. I'm not going to give up you know.

Hang on a jiff *notices she has managed to get chocolate all over her self - where the hell did that come from* Eeeeeeeeek That thing that Tooty Fruity has is beoming infectious, see I'm becoming infected with all the forum illnesses.

SHOWASMTERS BE WARNED EMAILS WILL BE COMING AT YA!!!!!

Ooooooooo it will be like that first HP film, with them letters at the start LOL, except these will be coming from your pooter. Oh and guess what I just remembered I can send emails via my telly, so even when I am not on the pooter and it comes to an advert in Big Brother, I can send you an email reminding you that I am still here and in desperate need of guest announcements!!!!!!!

oh and thank you Buff I do pride myself on having the ability to nag!!!!!

Love to you Showmasters and especially that lovely Jason who is so going to kick my spam if I do start sending emails and that Andrea who is gonna make my face redder than if it was sun burnt.

Vamps (The one and thakfully only one - at least to my knowledge as Vampess whoever that is don't count).

xXx

ps, if no guest announcements are made THE STOAT GETS IT!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dearest Vamps!

I was behind you in your attempts to get the Great Showmasters to make some guest annoucements for the C6 show.

It is with the deepest regret though that I must withdraw my support on this current campaign after your reckless threats against "THE STOAT"

Please please please remember the STOAT is for life not just for Collectormania.

Wishing you the best and trust your threats were empty.

THE STOAT PROTECTION AGENCY!

Ps all threats against the STOAT are taken seriously :blush:

LMFAO

Is that Showmaster Mark posting under an alias, or is that with an alias or on top of an alias??? Eeeeeeeek this reeks with confusion.

hmmmmm as for the Stoat, even if I did threaten to do something to The Stoat, I love The Stoat and I would never harm The Stoat. But...................... I will be forced to do something if no guests are announced.

PS Guys if no guests are announced by tomorrow at shall we say 9pm, the first of many emials will be issued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love to you all as ever, your forever nagging Vamps

xXx

Hmmmmmmm sorry I'm back again, I was just wondering how that lovely Mr Makoare is, not heard from him for a while, so I'm going to assume he is keeping out of mischief and keeping himself busy.

OMG I saw a pic of hm and Sala with Rain the other day and eeeeek ain't they tall, you have no appreciation of just how tall they are until you see this pic, not that I'm saying Rain is msall as she is slightly taller than me and little people rock!!!!!!!

Anyways erm yeah this was just a random thought, I'm bored and got nothing to get excited about, I know what could change that though...............................

yeps guest announcements and at least one will do for now, just to wet the appetite as it were. Come on Showmasters I'm on my knees begging and that don't happen very often ya know.

You must have had enough of me going on by now surely????????? If not maybe the emails will do the trick, I mean it the first one will be issued at approximately 9pm from either the pooter or the telly tomorrow night!!!!!

Love moi

xXx

Edited by vamps!

yeee vamps

SM u reaaaaly dont wont her to be upset now do you cuz if shes upset we all are, so come one give as a name or 20 :-)

thanks in advance with chreees on top and lots of cream :unsure:

Edited by Nili

LMAO suddenly feels like a really bad girl, I see Showmasters looking at this thread eeeeeeeeeeek, I can almost sense them gearing up to have a go at me.

*runs away*

*runs back*

erm any chance of a guest announcement tonight Showmasters????

Love you

Vamps

xxx

Edited by vamps!