Sign in to follow this  
Firecracker

Step counts?

Talking to a guy with a Fitbit in the Tim McInnerny queue this morning, got me wondering - most of us probably have something, whether Garmin, Fitbit, Apple watch, etc. Are you getting loads more steps with all the walking to the venue, round the stalls, between photo areas and up and down the stairs? (if you're a Fitbit person I bet you've got the stairs reward one of these days!).

Friday was quieter for me - worked from home in the morning so just LFCCed in the afternoon, and got to 10,000 steps.

Saturday was a full day, longer walk to the venue, more walking around the venue, and then a 5 mile run tonight so I've hit 27,000 today :blink::lol:

If anyone sees me struggling to get up after sitting on the floor tomorrow, give me a hand up :lol::lol:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The_Wookie69 said:

29,500 on Friday and 29,300 today... 28.3 miles. I know your pain

I was lucky Friday and Saturday, only a few guest photos, close together with gaps so I could sit and read. I suspect tomorrow (with more photos) will be busier.

Go team us!

I had no idea this was a feature on my phone until I got a notification that I'd done my 10,000 (this was around 2)*. Ended up doing about 18,000 apparently :lol:

*In my defence, new phone ;)

Done 17,773 steps or 7.46 miles yesterday and 19,617 steps or 8.24 miles on Friday. Not as many as others but still a decent amount. Roughly the same as last year.

I only did 2hrs Friday, but still hit about 13000. Yesterday I was there from 7, and hit 26667.

That and 4 hrs sleep two nights in a row, and I'm partly glad I'm not there again today.

Mine said 47 yesterday, but these things always over count.

Edited by natedammit

My phone has registered 16,500 for Friday and 19,000 Saturday (I walked to the station yesterday morning, that's gotta be the difference!). 

23 so far for today! Don't anticipate it going all that much higher!

my PA's app told me we did 7.5km on Friday. No wonder my wheelchair battery was drained!:lol:

• Haha 1

I apparently only did 12,500 on average each day for the 3 days and that included walking to and from Barons court station each day. I guess mine is low as did 25 photos over 3 days so didnt move much from photo area

30,000 combined steps for the weekend, with almost 19,000 yesterday with LFCC and theatre in evening

35000 on Friday

22098 on Saturday

25282 on Sunday 

all during show hours lol

Not as many steps today as I was waiting around for autos for what felt like most of the day. Have done 13,057 steps or 5.49 miles today.

25,000 Friday

20,000 Saturday

17,000 Sunday

Don't know if it was because we were getting more tired during the weekend or all the queuing for Doctors on Sunday. 

Didn't think about this, wish I wore my Fitbit for the Sunday, according to my phone I walked 19,001 steps but it was definitely a lot more than that since there were times it was out and being used and also out of battery.

My combined step total over the 3 days was very slightly over 100,000. Needless to say I was very shocked. I expected it to be no higher than 65,000-70,000