Step counts?

Talking to a guy with a Fitbit in the Tim McInnerny queue this morning, got me wondering - most of us probably have something, whether Garmin, Fitbit, Apple watch, etc. Are you getting loads more steps with all the walking to the venue, round the stalls, between photo areas and up and down the stairs? (if you're a Fitbit person I bet you've got the stairs reward one of these days!).

Friday was quieter for me - worked from home in the morning so just LFCCed in the afternoon, and got to 10,000 steps.

Saturday was a full day, longer walk to the venue, more walking around the venue, and then a 5 mile run tonight so I've hit 27,000 today :blink::lol:

If anyone sees me struggling to get up after sitting on the floor tomorrow, give me a hand up :lol::lol:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The_Wookie69 said:

29,500 on Friday and 29,300 today... 28.3 miles. I know your pain

I was lucky Friday and Saturday, only a few guest photos, close together with gaps so I could sit and read. I suspect tomorrow (with more photos) will be busier.

Go team us!

My phone has registered 16,500 for Friday and 19,000 Saturday (I walked to the station yesterday morning, that's gotta be the difference!). 

23 so far for today! Don't anticipate it going all that much higher!