Thank you Showmasters

Thank you so much for yet another wonderful time at the London Film & Comic Con. My daughter and I came yesterday for about the 5th time. She is an autistic young adult and it is one of the highlights of our year. It is so incredibly well organised and just gets better and better. The non-queueing entry for special care guests is a small miracle in itself and all the people involved from the security guys inside and outside to the Showmasters Crew inside are all really kind, helpful and friendly.It makes such an enormous difference to the day.We also met Danny Shorago who was lovely . 

We were there from 10.am until 3.pm just going round and round and round and seeing everything there was to see .The atmosphere was just lovely. And this was on the hottest day of the year.

Today we are both a bit post-Comic Con and wish there were two a year in London . Already looking forward to next July.

Thanks again to all concerned-it was wonderful!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Judithkate said:

Fantastic news about the Spring one! Thanks so much-so happy!

And EllaBlair- no it wasn't us you met as we didn't do any of the "big" people. But thanks on behalf of Sarah and her carer!

No problem, I really enjoyed the conversation I had with them! I have an extra help wristband too for mobility reasons and the crew have been excellent this year.

Compared to the first few years I was going, LFCC now is lightyears better. More space to walk around the stalls (in the centre anyway, less so on the perimeters), good photo area communications, more signage, smoother running. There will always be overrunning and odd little niggles here and there, it's part of a big event - but thanks guys, it really has improved loads.

*braces for the final day's early alarm - I CAN do this, I can do this...*