Any Steven Seagal pics or stories?

I had a Clash in Photos, So when I finally got to the Photo shoot, it was completely empty just waiting on the last lot, like us. Steven was sitting down. I sat next to him and said, "Hello" I got nothing back. He sat there with his arms folded and looked totally bored. So I looked forward and crossed my Hooves too.. He sussed I was copying him, so he undid his arms and dropped them, just as the Camera went snap. 

The Picture came out really good, Then the Photographer is Pretty good at her job, But wow there must be a better way of spending £75. I might upload the photo later...;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The photo shoot was a very uncomfortable experience for both of us. He sat leaning away from my friend as though he had some contagious disease and he has his eyes shut on my photo (did I say something that put him to sleep?) I spoke to him but he didn’t even look at me or respond. Waste of money and our time. I would never want to meet him again after today’s experience. Sorry but that’s how I feel.

However - other guests including Meat Loaf, David Duchovny, Catherine Bach, Tom Wopat, James Caan and Sam Neill more than made up for it. And we had a great weekend!

Only had a photoshoot with him. He was sat down and very quiet. As I walkyd up to him I put my hand out and shook his hand. We were still holding hands for the photo. I said "Good Afternoon" which didn't get a verbal response but an acknowledging nod. I don't believe he said a single word during the 2nd photoshoot. 

If a guest is open queue, are we allowed to speak to them without paying for an autograph, but we have to move away immediately if a person paying for an autograph comes, right? As I would love a quick word with him but can't afford an auto, and from what I've read here it seems he may appreciate the company for a bit :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

If a guest is open queue, are we allowed to speak to them without paying for an autograph, but we have to move away immediately if a person paying for an autograph comes, right? As I would love a quick word with him but can't afford an auto, and from what I've read here it seems he may appreciate the company for a bit :D

That's the decision of crew on the day, I can't confirm or promise anything.

Of course you can speak to them- I had a great chat with David Warner in Glasgow a couple of years ago about "Cross of Iron". No money changed hands, just two blokes talking.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SilvaNemesis said:

How do you mean? Pamela was lovely I had a really positive experience with her, nothing like Today.

Maybe I’m remembering wrongly. Or maybe it was Famke Jansen. There was an infamous photo session 2-3 years back, the regulars here  should recall who I mean...

27 minutes ago, Bumper8 said:

Of course you can speak to them- I had a great chat with David Warner in Glasgow a couple of years ago about "Cross of Iron". No money changed hands, just two blokes talking.

Glasgow is not LFACC. The situation there is a whole lot different.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Maybe I’m remembering wrongly. Or maybe it was Famke Jansen. There was an infamous photo session 2-3 years back, the regulars here  should recall who I mean...

I’m a regular :D there was a lot of discontent with Famke, I found her to be okay too. Pam was last year.