Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID TENNANT

It's a shame Sylvester had to cancel due to work schedules and Tom could only do the Friday (understandably of course), we would've fully had the whole Doctor's lineup.

However even this is beyond words and expectations, they've really come through this year!

Probably not a question for the forum, but I’m not at the event until tomorrow.

I was just wondering whether there will have been time to get 10x8’s to the show for David to sign as he’s a last minute announcement, or would it be a case of best to bring your own, if indeed you can find one? I’m guessing there’ll be some available, even if perhaps a reduced range to before, does that sound reasonable/likely? 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Probably not a question for the forum, but I’m not at the event until tomorrow.

I was just wondering whether there will have been time to get 10x8’s to the show for David to sign as he’s a last minute announcement, or would it be a case of best to bring your own, if indeed you can find one? I’m guessing there’ll be some available, even if perhaps a reduced range to before, does that sound reasonable/likely? 

There will be some on his table for sure, I’m just not sure of the variety.  We would always advise that If you have something specific in mind please bring it alternatively there are sellers in the venue that sell 8x10s

Edited by StuartG2198

• Moderators
Just now, Abigail94 said:

In the online shop his photo shoot says unavailable instead of sold out. Does this mean he is sold out??

No please see earlier in the thread, he is not sold out but they are just in very Hugh demand please keep refreshing you page this has been working for people.

Am I the only one who had one for 2 hours already? Didn't have any problems (except for the wifi that keeps falling away everytime but it's free so hey, I don't complain) Meeting all the new Doctors tomorrow + Davison. I can die in peace now :D

• Like 1

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

Am I the only one who had one for 2 hours already? Didn't have any problems (except for the wifi that keeps falling away everytime but it's free so hey, I don't complain) Meeting all the new Doctors tomorrow + Davison. I can die in peace now :D

no i've had mine an hour but i needed to plug in my new printer and get it to print my ticket as libary was closed so couldn't print there didn't want to say anything till ticket was printed now it is 

I was just talking to a crew member at the Peter and Pearl (or Peter separate photo not sure which) about how great the doctor who line up was. She said they had tried so hard to get David and he was working, this was about 4 hours before the announcement :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

I was just talking to a crew member at the Peter and Pearl (or Peter separate photo not sure which) about how great the doctor who line up was. She said they had tried so hard to get David and he was working, this was about 4 hours before the announcement :lol:

Maybe his father in law gave him a kicking

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HeartDT said:

Got my tardis photo shoot.  Buzzing.   I am high as a kite lol   ohh and it was nice to see you yesterday :)

I'm just a bag at the mo, earlier didn't know if wanted laugh or gurn! lol

Was nice to see you as well! Always good to put faces to people from on here! :D

• Like 1