Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID TENNANT

Well bugger, tried to get diamond passes for myself and a Raylenth but they  kept coming up as unavailable, then when I refreshed they were there but I accidently clicked David Duchovny and didn't realise till after I bought the bloody things. That's £440 am out of pocket now :(

Just now, evilfairie said:

Well bugger, tried to get diamond passes for myself and a Raylenth but they  kept coming up as unavailable, then when I refreshed they were there but I accidently clicked David Duchovny and didn't realise till after I bought the bloody things. That's £440 am out of pocket now :(

Go to the Sales Desk asap and see if they can help.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

Yes please go to the sales desk they will be able to assist.

Just booked my TARDIS photoshoot, would've prefered a normal photo shoot like the others (especially since they seem to be later in the afternoon and I have a coach to catch) but I'm not complaining one bit, over the moon at this and can't wait for tomorrow! 

EDIT, time has been announced and not late like Christophers at all, amazing! 

Edited by _ItsWilliam_

Ah quandary without knowing where he'll be in schedule I honestly don't know if it can fit it.  I'd love to get a Tardis but we are leaving at 5.30 so if it is late on or s severe overlap I'd just be wasting money 

awesome last minute guest