Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID TENNANT

i managed to get my friend a diamond pass i  have luck with tickets done it a few times for friends i tried and she tried if i caught one i would phone her up for login details and log in and use the card on her account to pay best way to do it don't mind helping out once i got mine but i got mine quicker than i thought i would which surprised me must have refreshed the page over 100 times lol most scary thing ever but i have a photo shoot and thats the main thing i said on here i would give all my photo shoots just to have david tennant and my friend said the same thing down the phone to me haha so happy now btw do we know davids single shoot time yet?

Did make me smile when the announcement was made every one around me almost on mass reaching for their phones followed by the words "come on" fortunately for me I met the best ever doctor on Friday.  Enjoy your day tomorrow shame no group shoot of those doctors attending how about it SM 

I was in Sam Neill's queue when the announcement was made. I went on the eventbrite app straight away but they hadn't been added yet. After I had finished with Sam, they were there.  Sorry to those not able to get one.

11 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Could you try and get a low vq for him?

I can always try... but I really wanted the photo. And most probably it will take me ages to find him and he won't be even signing for non-Diamonds. Sad.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I can always try... but I really wanted the photo. And most probably it will take me ages to find him and he won't be even signing for non-Diamonds. Sad.

Fingers crossed more photoshoots will be added

Hi,

I managed to get a normal photo shoot ticket, batch one, but I can't find references to it anywhere or any times. I didn't pay the £95 for the TARDIS one, either. 

Is there actually a standard photo shoot happening? Because I'm going to be absolutely gutted if I've missed out.

5 minutes ago, Neocronboyz said:

Any news on location and time for normal shoot? Need to plan my day.

4 minutes ago, dannifielding said:

Hi,

I managed to get a normal photo shoot ticket, batch one, but I can't find references to it anywhere or any times. I didn't pay the £95 for the TARDIS one, either. 

Is there actually a standard photo shoot happening? Because I'm going to be absolutely gutted if I've missed out.

They will let us know all details of the standard shoot as soon as they have them.

Edited by natedammit

2 minutes ago, freebirdspartan said:

If David is in a group shoot with Eccles Smith Capaldi and I have all individual can these be swapped for one group instead of separate?

I very much doubt he is in the group shot. That hasn't even been hinted at.

Anyway, at this point such upgrades would be at the discretion of the sales table.

4 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Can they please add just a few more photoshoot tickets? David is still having the least batches done out of all modern Doctors. Surely they can squeeze more in.

No, they can't "just add" more tickets. This needs careful consideration, they need to be sure they can get all the people through. And it possibly needs approval by David/his agent.

I would hazzard a guess that this is exactly the reason why we don't have timing of the standard shoot yet - they are trying to make this possible.

But they need to be 110 percent sure. If this backfires people will wreck Olympia.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No, they can't "just add" more tickets. This needs careful consideration, they need to be sure they can get all the people through. And it possibly needs approval by David/his agent.

I would hazzard a guess that this is exactly the reason why we don't have timing of the standard shoot yet - they are trying to make this possible.

But they need to be 110 percent sure. If this backfires people will wreck Olympia.

Oh, I am just hoping you are right... Fingers crossed...