Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID TENNANT

Just now, Blairy550 said:

Looking for some advice - would it be worth queueing extra early tomorrow and checking with the sales desk about buying a photo with David first thing in case of cancellations? Is that something that even happens?

just if not, I’ll enjoy some extra sleep!

Tickets are non-refundable so no cancellations as such.  Would only be if extra photos were released but no way of knowing that yet

Just now, Blairy550 said:

Looking for some advice - would it be worth queueing extra early tomorrow and checking with the sales desk about buying a photo with David first thing in case of cancellations? Is that something that even happens?

just if not, I’ll enjoy some extra sleep!

It only happens when someone upgrades to Diamond Pass (and long before the show), but as everything is sold out that will not happen. 

Unless SM decide to add more photo tickets that is it, sorry.

I have asked if there will be more tickets, but as I keep saying: the event crew is busy, I can't guarantee if/when they see my messages.

Details have been posted on fbook

DAVID TENNANT PHOTO SHOOT TIMES

David with the Tardis - 13.00 to 14.00

Regular shoot - 14.00 till 15.00 in photo G

***Peter Davisons shoot has also moved forward 15 minutes to 13.00 till 14.00 in photo G***

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

***Peter Davisons shoot has also moved forward 15 minutes to 13.00 till 14.00 in photo G***

I can't wait. Was never going to come to Sunday. But, Tennant changed it all. Booked his Photo Op and Another for Zachary.

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

If all you are coming for is David’s autograph then I’d seriously think about not bothering. Honestly, I don’t want to put you off but you can bet your bottom dollar that 10 will be too late to get even close to a VQ that would get seen. You can also bet that Showmasters will have calculated the absolute maximum of DP they could sell so I’ll be absolutely astonished if they get more than a very few VQ’s if any at all. I’m basing that on the Capaldi queue today and other top guests. It’s up to you, I can understand you’re wanting to try but I’m just trying to show you the reality of the unlikeliness of your chances.

This might be difficult to believe, but last year I arrived at the venue on the Sunday at about 12pm and picked up a VQ ticket for Benedict Cumberbatch that was well into the 400s (I didn't have a diamond pass or anything). When I had finished with a Tom Wilson photoshoot at around 2pm and walked back to Benedict's booth, I was surprised (but happy) to see he was basically open queue and got his autograph within 5 minutes and no hassle whatsoever.  

Obviously, as you said, the chances might be slim, particular as David is a very last minute announcement, and it's entirely up to you whether you think it is worth travelling down or not to chance it, but miracles can happen. :) 

Sorry if this has already been asked. I have a DP for David and was wondering if we HAVE to have the photo with him and the TARDIS if he's doing a regular shoot too? I know usually you can't change the DP shoot but that's usually because the DP is the regular one. 

Surely no one would mind me taking the cheaper option one (without looking for any compensation)?

1 minute ago, KyleK3 said:

Sorry if this has already been asked. I have a DP for David and was wondering if we HAVE to have the photo with him and the TARDIS if he's doing a regular shoot too? I know usually you can't change the DP shoot but that's usually because the DP is the regular one. 

Surely no one would mind me taking the cheaper option one (without looking for any compensation)?

You get the shot that is included and can't change it to another.

7 hours ago, Ravogd said:

If all you are coming for is David’s autograph then I’d seriously think about not bothering. Honestly, I don’t want to put you off but you can bet your bottom dollar that 10 will be too late to get even close to a VQ that would get seen. You can also bet that Showmasters will have calculated the absolute maximum of DP they could sell so I’ll be absolutely astonished if they get more than a very few VQ’s if any at all. I’m basing that on the Capaldi queue today and other top guests. It’s up to you, I can understand you’re wanting to try but I’m just trying to show you the reality of the unlikeliness of your chances.

You say that, Jason Momoa was open queue for autos on Friday and he only arrived at 2pm. Never say never...

6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Thanks for the headsup.

Looks like I have a clash but should be ok as long as neither start late.

Got 3 Diamond Guests and 6 photoshoots today it looks like I’ll be spending most of today on the 1st floor.

1 hour ago, Tom Beaker said:

You say that, Jason Momoa was open queue for autos on Friday and he only arrived at 2pm. Never say never...

This is all true and I didn’t say it would never happen. Just advising it might not be worth travelling all the way from Penzance and going to the show purely on the very small chance that it might happen. Like it has been said Jason is a 3 day guest and since diamonds can go up anytime people can be more relaxed. 1 day diamonds will HAVE to have all diamonds visit them that day so people tend to hang about in fear of not getting a signature (which won’t happen. It is 100% guaranteed).

2 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

He has went to lunch at 12 and he will be at photo shoots 1-2 tardis and 2-3 normal shoot.

i still do not know where to get my tardis op or what VQ ticket he is doing rn like 1-50 etc