Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID TENNANT

11 minutes ago, barrowman_angel said:

i don't think anyone has gone so mad over a photo shoot before must be one of the most popular guests ever 

He definitely is. He's my little sisters favourite actor (2nd is Capaldi) she is going crazy about this. She didn't believe me when I told her because we saw it on the forum prior to the announcement being made over the tannoy. She almost cried over it and I'm sure she's not the only one.

1 minute ago, EllaBlair said:

He definitely is. He's my little sisters favourite actor (2nd is Capaldi) she is going crazy about this. She didn't believe me when I told her because we saw it on the forum prior to the announcement being made over the tannoy. She almost cried over it and I'm sure she's not the only one.

She definately isnt the only one lol  i dont mind admitting I was bawling outside pizza express in the olympia lol   ohhh i didnt hear it on tannoy.  Saw it on forum by luck and managed to get a photo op.

7 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

She definately isnt the only one lol  i dont mind admitting I was bawling outside pizza express in the olympia lol   ohhh i didnt hear it on tannoy.  Saw it on forum by luck and managed to get a photo op.

i was having trouble buying a shoot and after i managed to get one i cried i couldn't believe it 

1 minute ago, Daniel_Baker said:

Guessing we won't get a time or place for the photo shoot tonight then?

Trust me: if I had a voice to work with I would be actually calling Jason at this point trying to find out.

The mods genuinely have no idea. And we are not going to guess. 

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Trust me: if I had a voice to work with I would be actually calling Jason at this point trying to find out.

The mods genuinely have no idea. And we are not going to guess. 

Thank you, It must be very frustrating for you all too, I'm going to get an early night and check in the morning before I leave, here's hoping I have no clashes, looking forward to an amazing event tomorrow and hoping my body doesn't mess me around, really don't want to miss this event 

Omg !

I thank Mcgann who took a break during autograph

I came here and saw the announcement and after a lot of try i finally have a photoshoot (not the one i initially wanted but honestly i don't really care as i have one :p)

I had to sit after that, too much for me :D

• Like 1

Just now, swifty77 said:

Thank you, how fast do big guests like David usually sell out of autographs by? As I’m travelling from Penzance I won’t arrive until 10 

Its not a case of sell out as such.  He will sign as much as he can in alloted time he has.  Depends how quickly he signs/breaks he may take etc.   Diamond passes will have priority then its the luck of vq for everyone else if he gets through DP.

1 minute ago, swifty77 said:

Thank you, how fast do big guests like David usually sell out of autographs by? As I’m travelling from Penzance I won’t arrive until 10 

Go find his desk in the morning and they will give you a virtual queue ticket on it with a number. They usually give a hint of when to return as well. With David it's hard to tell how many autos he will get through because he's only there 1 day and has two photo shoots. You don't pay until right before you get your autograph.

1 minute ago, HeartDT said:

Its not a case of sell out as such.  He will sign as much as he can in alloted time he has.  Depends how quickly he signs/breaks he may take etc.   Diamond passes will have priority then its the luck of vq for everyone else if he gets through DP.

1 minute ago, EllaBlair said:

Go find his desk in the morning and they will give you a virtual queue ticket on it with a number. They usually give a hint of when to return as well. With David it's hard to tell how many autos he will get through because he's only there 1 day and has two photo shoots. You don't pay until right before you get your autograph.

Thank you both, I appreciate your help. Fingers crossed I manage to get to say ‘hi’ to him aha 

Thank you so so much!! I was trying to buy them queuing for Ray Park. After ages trying I finally got a Diamond Pass. This is MY DOCTOR and my number one guest! I’m so excited for this and thank you for making this - the con of the Doctor!!

11 minutes ago, AtpSingz said:

Anyone know what the standard photo time is and if I can get tickets for both photos and autographs at the same sales desk near the front?

I know it is a busy topic, but please scan at least a few posts before yours.

We have no idea about the standard photo times and the mods have no idea when it will be released. Photo tickets are completely sold out anyway. If you have bought a photo online all you need is the e-ticket.

Everything regarding autographs is explained here:

5 minutes ago, Kay983 said:

Were do you pick David Tennant diamond pass up, I have a gold pass so be using gold pass entrance.

At the moment we have no information, but I imagine the pick up point at main entrance. With him being announced on that short notice I very much doubt that they will have had time to split the passes.

2 hours ago, Jabberwocky50 said:

Did make me smile when the announcement was made every one around me almost on mass reaching for their phones followed by the words "come on" fortunately for me I met the best ever doctor on Friday.  Enjoy your day tomorrow shame no group shoot of those doctors attending how about it SM 

Lol, yeah, mine was a very audible "WHAT!?" followed by me hoping this photoshoot queue would hurry the heck up! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Vinto316 said:

Thank you so so much!! I was trying to buy them queuing for Ray Park. After ages trying I finally got a Diamond Pass. This is MY DOCTOR and my number one guest! I’m so excited for this and thank you for making this - the con of the Doctor!!

So were we! Getting sorted after yesterday! Loved his poses, I really did, but I just wanted to get to the sales desk, thought I'd heard they were only available there, then the store started crashing! lol

21 minutes ago, swifty77 said:

If all you are coming for is David’s autograph then I’d seriously think about not bothering. Honestly, I don’t want to put you off but you can bet your bottom dollar that 10 will be too late to get even close to a VQ that would get seen. You can also bet that Showmasters will have calculated the absolute maximum of DP they could sell so I’ll be absolutely astonished if they get more than a very few VQ’s if any at all. I’m basing that on the Capaldi queue today and other top guests. It’s up to you, I can understand you’re wanting to try but I’m just trying to show you the reality of the unlikeliness of your chances.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

At the moment we have no information, but I imagine the pick up point at main entrance. With him being announced on that short notice I very much doubt that they will have had time to split the passes.

I picked mine up after I bought it earlier, from the pass Stand at the entrance and crew scan your pass and give you one back with a pass number on it

8 minutes ago, Littlemisstrouble6179 said:

I’ve not had a tardis pic before can you stand next to him? 

Yes. It's not like he will be in the Tardis and you outside. If you look in the photoshelter store there are some examples of earlier Tardis shots.

• Thanks 1

Looking for some advice - would it be worth queueing extra early tomorrow and checking with the sales desk about buying a photo with David first thing in case of cancellations? Is that something that even happens?

just if not, I’ll enjoy some extra sleep!