Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID TENNANT

1 minute ago, StuartG2198 said:

Have you been told this by the sales desk, will need to follow this up?

Yes. Things have been getting somewhat emotional and overheated down there. They have been doing an utterly fantastic job. 

2 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

Yes. Things have been getting somewhat emotional and overheated down there. They have been doing an utterly fantastic job. 

I can already imagine the silence in the whole venue for a few seconds and screams and cheers the next :D 

Edited by _ItsWilliam_

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:
1 minute ago, kittc6996 said:

Eventbrite are selling normal photo ops but can’t see a mention of them anywhere else?  Will these tickets definitely be honoured? 

Good question :huh:

I must confess to wondering about this myself. Not that I'm worrying HA HA HA :huh:. I'm sure it will be fine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

can already imagine the silence in the whole venue for a few seconds and screams and cheers the next :D 

More of a collective "Holy crap," and we all reached for our phones, probably crashing the cell phone tower nearest Olympia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, StuartG2198 said:

The only guidance the mods can give is to keep refreshing, I know it seems to be working for some.  With the Tannoy announcement in the venue needless to say the sales team and organisers are exceptionally busy.

i'm not gonna stop till i get one which ever one i don't care and i would give every shoot i have (9) just to have this one 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, TardisActual said:

I've bought one of the May not Exist non Tardis ones. Please tell me they're real (and what time and where). I'd have preferred a Tardis one but I just grabbed what I could. 

They are real but we are still waiting for time confirmation on the standard shoots

• Like 3

I totally flipped out running up to my husband... i was noseying while he was having a rest.... look of shock on my fave. He was like whats happened.  Showed him the announcement.   Managed to get tardis shoot. Would have loved normal but over the moon to have the opportunity at all.  Thanks sm :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

It's impossible :(

I can't select a photo as every time one becomes available I order it and it says that it is unavailable again! What can I do?!

Keep trying and refreshing is the best thing you can really do, I know it sounds useless but it's what I kept doing and eventually got it.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

It's impossible :(

I can't select a photo as every time one becomes available I order it and it says that it is unavailable again! What can I do?!

Keep trying Dalek, people have been getting them with refreshing I’m assuming the HUGE demand in the venue is what is causing the issues with eventbrite.