Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID TENNANT

8 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Just booked my TARDIS photoshoot, would've prefered a normal photo shoot like the others (especially since they seem to be later in the afternoon and I have a coach to catch) but I'm not complaining one bit, over the moon at this and can't wait for tomorrow! 

EDIT, time has been announced and not late like Christophers at all, amazing! 

Where are the times?

Just now, Neocronboyz said:

Anyone know what time this is and why my tickets also list Peter Davison AND David Tennant?

Mine is the same, a bit worried. The main name at the top of the ticket is David Tennant. But at the bottom where it says the batch number, it says Peter Davison batch 2 David Tennant batch 2. Is that ok?

Just now, Marie-Loup said:

Mine is the same, a bit worried. The main name at the top of the ticket is David Tennant. But at the bottom where it says the batch number, it says Peter Davison batch 2 David Tennant batch 2. Is that ok?

I am sure it will be fine.  They will know what is going on.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

According to the Twitter page the TARDIS photoshoot will be from 1PM - 2PM, very glad it isn't clashing with 9, 11 and 12, couldn't deal with yet another stress :D 

Thank you!! That's actually an amazing time for me but the shop is still saying unavailable

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

At least now next year when someone asks "how late can guests be announced", we've got a great precedent to use.

This will definitely be used as the precedent going forward!!

4 minutes ago, red8886 said:

Where are the times?

I’ve updated the announcement so far we only have time for the TARDIS Shoot which is 13-14:00.  I will update once we know times for the standard.

• Like 2

Just now, red8886 said:

Thank you!! That's actually an amazing time for me but the shop is still saying unavailable

Keep refreshing and keep trying, the TARDIS photoshoot was available for me and I tried to hold it off as much as I could to get the normal photoshoot (as that's what I had for the other 3) however I didn't want to risk it so gave in and i'm happy regardless, good luck :) 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, barrowman_angel said:

any mroe being added hes sold out

Just now, jammyc1 said:

refreshed since he was announced and unavailable or it loads goes through and it says they’re unavailable now.. gutted to say the least 

We are trying to find out if these are all gone, my thoughts are that they aren’t as they showed unavailable within seconds of going up which isn’t notmal though there is significant demand at the venue, please bear with us and we will update when we know further.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Yes I’m sure they will just explain the situation.

I'll go with Raylenth tomorrow and explain. They'll see the time of purchase and hopefully believe it was a silly (if expensive) mistake 

On a brighter note she and a friend of hers have managed to purchase both myself and her Diamond Passes for David TENNANT. Woohoo. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StuartG2198 said:

Have you been told this by the sales desk, will need to follow this up?

Yes. Things have been getting somewhat emotional and overheated down there. They have been doing an utterly fantastic job. 

• Like 3