Sam Neill Green Screen Photo not happening

I don't have any details on reasons, but the Sam Neill Green Screen photo will not be happening this weekend.

For refunds please see the Sales Desk.

Small Update: If you have paid cash you can get a refund from the Sales Desk. Credit Card refunds will be processed automatically. Waiting for info about swaps.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Just now, Mayhem said:

So based on a comment in the other thread, NO photo shoots with Sam at all over the weekend?

Only the Green Screen shot is not happening. The regular shoots are still on, but today's shoot was moved to Photo A at 1 PM.

If you have the link to that other comment I'd appreciate it, I am still on my phone.

2 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

so it wont be automatic ? 

I only have the info "see Sales Desk" at the moment, sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Only the Green Screen shot is not happening. The regular shoots are still on, but today's shoot was moved to Photo A at 1 PM.

If you have the link to that other comment I'd appreciate it, I am still on my phone.

I only have the info "see Sales Desk" at the moment, sorry. 

No, you’re correct, hence I edited my original post, but not before you’d quoted me ;) the standard shoot got shunted to the afternoon.

1 minute ago, jeffusher said:

I take it we can swap for a "normal" photo and get a credit for the difference ???

I'll do the normal photo and green screen it myself then.

Jeff

Sorry, your understanding is not correct. You need to speak to the sales table. I have no info if they are allowing swaps. 

Poop.

Was hoping to avoid the sales desk.

(Someone on FB said the AM shoot didn't happen, so was moved to the afternoon at the expense of the Green Screen.  I don't know if this is true.  I'm not sure it is, as it would not explain why the green screen was lost tomorrow.)

Online is still selling the regular shoot both days.  Unless that's a mistake, I imagine you could just BUY the regular shoot and get your refund of the Green Screen at the sales desk.

13 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

Poop.

(Someone on FB said the AM shoot didn't happen, so was moved to the afternoon at the expense of the Green Screen.  I don't know if this is true.  I'm not sure it is, as it would not explain why the green screen was lost tomorrow.)

Online is still selling the regular shoot both days.  Unless that's a mistake, I imagine you could just BUY the regular shoot and get your refund of the Green Screen at the sales desk.

Thank you, I forgot that his was one of the shoots that went back up after the countdown. >< 

27 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

Poop.

Yes its moved to 1pm

(I'm on it.  Took me an embarrassingly long time to find the sales desk.  I asked a blue shirted crew member where it was and she didn't know.)

So, they said...  Basically, they said why are you waiting in the queue, it will go back to your card.  (I guess this thread updated with that info while i was waiting at the refund desk.)

• Like 1