Sign in to follow this  
Tom Beaker

Gold Pass Goody Bag Voucher

Anyone else get one with their Gold Pass, then got told today that there weren't any Goody Bags?

in the morning i was told they weren't finished yet and later i was told i wouldn't get one and the vouchers were a mistake???

I went to get mine, the crew member on the desk just screwed the ticket up and said 'there are no goody bags and you shouldn't have been given the ticket!

Glad it wasn't just me, but disappointed for us all!

To be let me in 5 min early and to join the back of any VQ line without needing a ticket 

to join photo shoot lines first (unless diamond guest) no matter your batch number 

Agreed. I loved the autos. Didn't event get auto tickets or prop shoots tickets this morning or talk tickets.

The worst was the information issue. When I got the goody bag ticket I was told to go to the sales desk. At the sales desk they sent me to regular entrance. At regular entrance they sent me to the merchandise official. Then finally on the info desk I was told that the goodies bags doesn't exist...

We loose things little by little every year... Now there is no paid talk except the diamond ones so we loose the interest of going to any talk we want.

And I talk to some golds that weren't able to queue for regular guest because the line was to long.

And it was friday.

At least we entered early hope it will be the same tomorrow.

Edited by Ladyuna

We didn't even get in early because we were queuing so long to collect the passes. For me it was quicker last year to have the band in the queue then go and collect diamonds. As ladyuna says "little things every year"