What did you get signed?

37 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

May I ask which companions you have on it?

Ian Chesterton, Polly, Jo Grant, Leela , K9 (voice and operator), Romana II, Peri, Ace, Grace Holloway , Rose Tyler, Donna Noble, Capt. Jack Harkness, Rory Williams, River Song, Madame Vastra, Jenny Flint, Bill Potts, Nardole.

I'll be adding Susan and Jamie and probably a few more at a convention I'm attending in February (waiting for them to announce their full Guest list). Gutted that I missed Noel Clarke and Bonnie at LFCC, but I was pretty much constantly in queues as it was.  

There's also some recurring characters/big players in individual stories like Dorium Maldovar or the Valyard. I've also had most if not all of the major Dalek Operators/voice actors for Modern Who as well as several of the actors who often play Cybermen or other costumed villains.  Edit: Also have Osgood and Kate Lethbridge Stewart, and Richard Nixon from Day of the Moon. 

Edit 2: Also have Jackie and Pete Tyler and Davros. I think that MIGHT be it for characters. I also have assorted writers, directors, illustrators, and producers. 

Edited by steponmeshoeman
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Hope you've kept a record of who's signed it! Or well done remembering all 70+ people who signed it :D

I've got all their names written on the back! I might have missed a couple in my list a second ago, since I was going off memory. There's a couple I know I've met but cannot for the life of me remember if I've had them sign, like Tegan. 

@Broo your art is amazing!! Can we see more of it?

I'm mainly a photoshoot person, I'm not terribly attracted to owning an autograph per se - but I'm getting more fond of the experience of getting one and interacting a bit with the guest. This year I got Jewel Staite, Katie Leung, Wes Chatham, Sarah Douglas and Jack O'Halloran, which were all great to talk to! All I got signed were 8x10s, not too exciting I guess. I'm just (re)posting this one because I love the personalization :)

116nl28.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

I'm mainly a photoshoot person, I'm not terribly attracted to owning an autograph per se - but I'm getting more fond of the experience of getting one and interacting a bit with the guest. This year I got Jewel Staite, Katie Leung, Wes Chatham, Sarah Douglas and Jack O'Halloran, which were all great to talk to! All I got signed were 8x10s, not too exciting I guess. I'm just (re)posting this one because I love the personalization :)

116nl28.jpg

Yes! We want to see more of your art, @Broo!

Love that personalization from Wes, Mario! ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarioVl said:

116nl28.jpg

That's great he complimented you on your outfit :)

@MarioVl and @VikingGrrrl aw that's lovely of you :) I'm drawing a lil Henry Cavill sketch ATM (to the surprise of no one) and I'll be happy to share in general chat once it's done and provided I don't mess it up ;)

• Like 3

On 01/08/2018 at 9:29 AM, Glitchypink said:

I got an Aliens one sheet signed by Bill Hope, Lance Henriksen and Barbara Coles, all 3 commented on how they had not seen that design yet over the weekend.  :P 

Which poster? :-) 

Wish I had started a poster as my Aliens Laserdisc is running out of space now most the cast have signed it. Doh!

2 hours ago, Dave[BE] said:

The question(s):
I'm coming from Belgium and have a weapons/hunting permit. If I can legal bring/carry an empty/spent/inert shot gun shell, will it be allowed inside LFCC (by the security) and if so, do you think actors would agree to sign such a shell?

As Nate says the event venue would probably be OK but still check. You’re big problem is getting into the country. If you are flying forget it. It will get taken off you even if it is spent and in a nice frame and it may even be worse than that for you. A security X-ray will not see the difference between used and not used and you will be stopped and searched even if you tell them up front you have one and that it is used. I wouldn’t risk it if I were you. Maybe posting it to a Uk address would be better although I don’t have any idea of the legalities of that.

• 2 weeks later...

At LFCC I just got some of the 8x10 images signed.  The autographs I got are:

David Bradley

Tom Baker

Ray Fisher

Tom Welling

Steven Moffat

John Schneider

James Callis 

Tony Robinson

Rose McIver

Rahul Kohli

Aly Michalka

Katie Leung

Pearl Mackie

Ingrid Oliver

Matt Smith

Christopher Eccleston 

Devon Murray

David Tennant

I didn't get a chance to get Peter Capaldi’s autograph as I didn't have a diamond pass for him, hopefully I'll get to meet him again at future Showmasters event.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I am not very much into autographs. Prefer Photo ops or selfies. Just get them from what is really important to me. Like Sons of Anarchy guys signing my Sons of Anarchy jacket. Band of Brother cast signing my Band of Brothers box. Thats it. This year I met someone from my all time favourite movie The godfather. So of course I needed an autograph. James Caan was my only autograph this year. I let him sign our photo op which I put into the James Caan frame they sold there and my Godfather book and dvd. And I am sooooooooooooooo proud of having an autograph (and a kiss) from a Corleone member. 

Edited by MrsCorleone
  • Like 2