What did you get signed?

1 hour ago, Glitchypink said:

I'm an idiot too, I thought it was a little Rose but it's so obvious now :P

Don't worry, I hadn't looked at it properly until Law posted so I assumed after a glance it was going to be a Rose as well.  And she put it on my poster as well.

Edited by Raylenth

22 hours ago, autographfan said:

I did ask him, and he said something along the lines of "I'm not really number 12". Was happy to put his years on it though which was what I was going for though!

Thanks, interesting!

I still need 2 more, but here's my print I worked on over the weekend: :D 

IMG_7139_zpsvqucbrhm.jpg

• Like 9

I got Eccleston, Tennant, Smith and Capaldi along with Steven Moffat and Ingrid Oliver to autograph my 'Tardis Inside Out' book bringing the total to 75 signatures....most importantly to me, it means I now have it signed by all Doctors from Pertwee to Capaldi, including John Hurt and stage Doctor, Trevor Martin. Very proud of it :-) Also I got Jack O'Halloran, Lance Guest and Paul Mcgann (who signed my figure set). All were Awesome, understandably limited time with the Doctors but in that time, they made the time for you....hope that reads ok!! It was a very stressful Sunday and my body knew it for some days but every bit worth it. Thank you Jason and the entire staff for making this come true.

• Like 6

I'm not really a Whovian.....well, not at all actually (I've not seen a single episode), but based on the number of 'multi-Doctor-signed' pieces I've seen I get the feeling Jodie Whittaker would be slightly busy if she gets announced.... #understatement

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Diabolik said:

Love it! I especially like the order around the Tardis!

Thanks!  Obviously I was trying to get everyone to sign in their relative placing on the clock face - not always the easiest, but I'm pleased how it worked out. ^_^

Leaves room for Jodie, #14 and #15 as well! haha

12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

See now, I've just seen a pic of a signed 8x10 from Amber and it looks 100% like a flower in that one so I think she was intending for it to be a flower rather than the female symbol

Maybe it's supposed to be both. 

My favourite autographs acquired last weekend :D

David Bradley

29938905758_b3ad2f19f3_h.jpg

Ingrid Oliver (in Italian :o)

41999613640_da181bb3d7_h.jpg

Peter Capaldi :wub:

42905099155_f02e87c4e5_h.jpg

I'm not going to post all of them and make another very long post. If you want to check them all out, you can find more of my autographs, as well as photo ops, selfies, and hundreds of photos from talks, signings and stalls, on my Flickr here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmnB2Fux ;)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Wow, that's really cool. I am sad that I did not get to meet her, mainly because of the expenses of meeting 1st, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Doctors over the weekend :D She must have been lovely. I hope that Showmasters will get her back one year...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

My favourite autographs acquired last weekend :D

David Bradley

29938905758_b3ad2f19f3_h.jpg

Peter Capaldi :wub:

42905099155_f02e87c4e5_h.jpg

I'm not going to post all of them and make another very long post. If you want to check them all out, you can find more of my autographs, as well as photo ops, selfies, and hundreds of photos from talks, signings and stalls, on my Flickr here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmnB2Fux ;)

Great autographs and now I know your name the next time I see you at a convention and I don’t have to use your username :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fanowaty said:

Wow, that's really cool. I am sad that I did not get to meet her, mainly because of the expenses of meeting 1st, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Doctors over the weekend :D She must have been lovely. I hope that Showmasters will get her back one year...

She was lovely indeed, very nice and generous. She talked to me for a bit in Italian and asked me if what she was going to write in my auto made sense, which it did since her Italian is surprisingly amazing - it’s just a simple, “Nice to meet you. Kisses.” in Italian, but still feel very special to me, I’ve never had any autos personalized in my native language before :o

She’s been announced for more Showmasters cons already, and she seems to enjoy meeting fans, doing talks and all, so maybe there’s a good chance you’ll be able to meet her at another event soon! :D

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Great autographs and now I know your name the next time I see you at a convention and I don’t have to use your username :lol:

Thanks! :D Sorry I somehow assumed you knew my name already :lol: but I didn’t mind you using my username, I’ll keep calling you R4 anyway because it’s just too catchy :P

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Thanks! :D Sorry I somehow assumed you knew my name already :lol: but I didn’t mind you using my username, I’ll keep calling you R4 anyway because it’s just too catchy :P

Haha that’s ok I prefer R4 on here anyway :D

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

She was lovely indeed, very nice and generous. She talked to me for a bit in Italian and asked me if what she was going to write in my auto made sense, which it did since her Italian is surprisingly amazing - it’s just a simple, “Nice to meet you. Kisses.” in Italian, but still feel very special to me, I’ve never had any autos personalized in my native language before :o

She’s been announced for more Showmasters cons already, and she seems to enjoy meeting fans, doing talks and all, so maybe there’s a good chance you’ll be able to meet her at another event soon! :D

I missed her twice already. Once in 2016 at an event I can't name but in a country where Showmasters doesn't do any events and now here. That's just so disappointing as I am always hearing how amazing she is :(

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I missed her twice already. Once in 2016 at an event I can't name but in a country where Showmasters doesn't do any events and now here. That's just so disappointing as I am always hearing how amazing she is :(

I’m sorry to hear that :( I missed her in 2015, so I understand the frustration, but I’m very happy that I now I’ve had another chance to meet her. Since she seems very active on the convention scene, and to have an ongoing partnership with Showmasters for more conventions to come, I’m sure you will have an opportunity to meet her in the end. Don’t lose faith, your time will come ;)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, steponmeshoeman said:

Got the only three doctors I didn't have signed on here (and a couple companions, too!) :wub: 

Can also post some closeups if people are interested. 

38136028_10211867656502674_6729930035882

Please do post some close ups if you don't mind doing so :thumbup:

Can I just say that that is a very impressive piece!

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

10 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Please do post some close ups if you don't mind doing so :thumbup:

Can I just say that that is a very impressive piece!

Thank you! I've been collecting on it for 8 years now. Definitely thrilled to have all the Doctor's that have been possible (Hartnell, Troughton, and Pertwee all passed before I was born or when I was veeeeery young.) I've even got John Hurt and Jodie on here. 

38451426_10211886215246631_5427830955442

38531492_10211886215326633_533782118408538503219_10211886215126628_588904658116338437669_10211886215286632_2765370077132

Best my phone could do, unfortunately. Quite a bit of glare coming off it (poster is as tall as me, after all) 

Matt Smith's got a glare directly on him, so here's an extra close up of that: 

38439952_10211886216166654_4790290030113

Then Jodie is messy (looks better in person than on photo, but she had to sign over herself because the sharpie wasn't working well when I ran into her at SDCC), but she was lovely all the same!

38474955_10211886216046651_2510427857893

• Like 5