What did you get signed?

22 minutes ago, Sassy1988 said:

I honestly have no idea how to post images on these forums so I'll just post the usual link to my Autograph Meet & Greet website - My Autographs

LFCC 2018 Autographs include: James Caan, Matt Smith, Steven Seagal, Danny Shorago, Peter Davison & David Duchovny  

You can’t post directly to the forum. You need to use an online photo storage service and then you can use the link to them to embed them in your post. I use www.photobucket.com as you get quite a lot of storage free with them. 

• Like 1

I got David Tennant, Matt Smith, David Bradley, Colin Baker and Paul McGann autographs. I got then to add to my TARDIS Pop. I missed out on Peter Capaldi and Christopher Eccleston on the Sunday, as I did not have Diamond passes for these 2 guests, as already had Diamond passes for both David and Matt and couldn’t afford Diamond passes for them as well. Hopefully these 2 guests will be back at another Con in the future and Tom Baker to complete my collection.

Edited by prchambers7

I am so happy to have got autographs from Peter Capaldi, David Tennant, Tom Baker, David Bradley, Paul McGann, Peter Davison, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor and Steven Moffat.

I am a bit sad I had to miss out on Matt Smith and Christopher Eccleston autographs, I just could not afford them :D I really hope Showmasters will bring Matt, Christopher and David Tennant (didn't get the photoshoot) again!

My autographs, from Bonnie Langford, Colin Baker, Guy Siner and Paul Mcgann.

A bit disappointed because i couldn't have Tom Baker and i had my dvd for it but my plane was late and vq too high when i arrived (well at first i wasn't supposed to be here on friday so happy to have at least a photoshoot with Tom Baker, and it allowed me to meet Guy Siner, so not so bad :D )

I also have an auto from Steven Moffat but i had nothing to make him sign particularly so i don't post it (there wasn't enough photograph with daleks at his table so i just pick a sherlock photo instead, not really my thing :P )

f161.jpg

And i've seen some good autographs too on this thread

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Labyrinth1986 said:

How do I upload my signed photo here.

You can upload them to a photo sharing site like tinypic, Flickr, etc, and you copy and paste the link for the photo (in the share icon) into the text box on here. :smile:

• Like 1

Was such a pleasure meeting Catherine Mary Stewart, she is just so lovely!!!!

I had a feeling that this photo wouldn't be on her table (which it wasn't) so I brought it with me for her to sign.

Doesn't she look great?!

6dx0s0.jpg

Edited by Labyrinth1986
adding description
  • Like 4

to meet sam neill is a dream come true. since the age of 5 this film has been my life. i got him to sign the toy car i have had since 1993. the map from the film and a photopl5aCaSsjpnrDKPvrjpnGCJTDRjply8FKLZjpnmr6oTyjhe signed the map in several places. writing his name, marking his car on the map and also writing on the gates "dont go in"plaXgWHLjpnjuKGpSjplqrzcSwj

• Like 7

I'll hopefully be posting mine this week, if I don't forget :P 

Alan Austen, Frank Henson, Vladimir Furdik, Daniel Naprous, Michael Curver, Ivana Milicevic and Shane Rimmer all signed my James Bond archives Golden book 

David Duchovny signed my X-Files complete collection DVD box which already had Gillians autograph on it :P 

Sam Neill signed my Jurassic park Blu-Ray 3D with a quote 'watch out inside'

• Like 2

I got an Aliens one sheet signed by Bill Hope, Lance Henriksen and Barbara Coles, all 3 commented on how they had not seen that design yet over the weekend. My husband got his special edition DVD of Near Dark signed by Lance too which came out really beautifully so he was pleased with that. I also got a small Expanse poster signed by Wes Chatham signed (SM PLEASE get him back, he was so nice!) but I really wanted a Roci blueprint or a blu ray signed, sadly neither were available (I think the series is due a physical release soon though) and I found a really cool Punisher 10x8 at one of the dealer stalls which I got Amber Rose Revah to sign (who was also really nice!) i decided a while ago that I wouldn't get 10x8s anymore as I have far too many but I couldn't resist that one!

of course I got my DP Jason Momoa print signed too! :P 

• Like 2

I got Nien Nunb, Admiral Piett, Captain Needa and Boba Fett to sign my already fully signed Star Wars blu-ray box

This box consists of autographs from:

Mark Hamill
late Carrie Fisher
Peter Mayhew
Anthony Daniels
Billy Dee Williams
late Kenny Baker
David Prowse
Ian McDiarmid
late Richard LeParmentier

and
Ray Park ;)

On 29/07/2018 at 9:11 PM, autographfan said:

Finished off possibly my most ambitious ever multi project, now signed by every living Doctor...

YKsRRnI.jpg

I’ve done something similar with my TARDIS poster, but I have to ask; I was asking each Doctor to sign their Roman numerals next to their name as well, but Peter Capaldi said something like “oh I don’t do that, I just do the Dr ?” like he does.

I noticed yours doesn’t either so I’m just curious, whether he just doesn’t at all when asked. Did you ask him to?

21 hours ago, JonC3001 said:

I’ve done something similar with my TARDIS poster, but I have to ask; I was asking each Doctor to sign their Roman numerals next to their name as well, but Peter Capaldi said something like “oh I don’t do that, I just do the Dr ?” like he does.

I noticed yours doesn’t either so I’m just curious, whether he just doesn’t at all when asked. Did you ask him to?

I did ask him, and he said something along the lines of "I'm not really number 12". Was happy to put his years on it though which was what I was going for though!

OK apologies. I know it’s OT but we managed to complete our collection of living Doctors today by going to the play at the Fringe that Sylvester McCoy had to cancel LFCC for. I wonder if this means that we are the only people in the World who have interacted face to face with every living Doctor in the past week. The play is called “The Joke” by the way and it is excelllent. It’s on at the Assembly Rooms Edinburgh for those of you that can get there and it also starts Robert Picardo (the Doctor from Voyager) and John Bret. Apologies for Lynz hiding her face. She always insists on doing it for public posts

C6930E34-F6CA-42F7-AEF5-5ADDFDA04835_zps66CAD87A-F579-46FC-BDE4-2554BAA998CD_zps

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Glitchypink said:

That Punisher shot is amazing, I got Amber to sign that too! :) 

She was so cool, loved the Punisher shirt I wore. Have no clue what the little doodle is beneath her signature, did she do that for you as well?