What did you get signed?

14 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Just the usual 8x10s for me, as per:

Day1autosDay2autosDay3autos

Have more photoshoots from yesterday and today, will post these over the next while. :smile:

11 minutes ago, autographfan said:

Finished off possibly my most ambitious ever multi project, now signed by every living Doctor...

YKsRRnI.jpg

Nice hauls guys

And I completely forgot to thank @Wondermooseand @evilfairie for actually making it possible.  Wondermoose actually got most of the Who DP people for me (yes Nate, I know, cheating) and Evilfairie for coming through at the twelfth hour and being able to bring down the Fifth and Tenth Mr Men books for me!  Without them, the collection would be a lot smaller! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

And I completely forgot to thank @Wondermooseand @evilfairie for actually making it possible.  Wondermoose actually got most of the Who DP people for me (yes Nate, I know, cheating) and Evilfairie for coming through at the twelfth hour and being able to bring down the Fifth and Tenth Mr Men books for me!  Without them, the collection would be a lot smaller! 

You are most welcome. Working in a book department has its perks. It was lucky we had them ( and that I eventually remembered to buy Dr Fifth and then scramble to buy Dr Tenth at the last possible minute ( and my wrong David DP fiasco :obefore getting my train) :D

Edited by evilfairie
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, evilfairie said:

You are most welcome. Working in a book department has its perks. It was lucky we had them ( and that I eventually remembered to buy Dr Fifth and then scramble to buy Dr Trnth at the last possible minute ( and my wrong David DP fiasco :obefore getting my train) :D

I can't thank you enough, it's an awesome collection now thanks to you both and thank you for buying me the Duchovney pass! :lol:

Five drawings and a print I worked on across the past few months (though Matt's was a last second drawing the day before!).

Ak0TQMS.jpg

7sbWP7R.jpg

jdNeZHQ.jpg

UKYFS40.jpg

jG62lzY.jpg

Bgyxfci.jpg

Edited by Chris164
Rescanned all to the same settings + added Pearl's signature to my screen-print
  • Like 4